Chapter 7

The day was finally over. Carly and I headed to her house to grab her things. Her mother and step-father was already gone so we waited for Katie to arrive with her mothers car. Jamie was with her she looked like she was going to explode any minute now.

"What's with her?" Carly asked Katie.

"Daniel asked her out" Katie answered with a roll of her eyes.

"Her next door neighbour" Carly said shocked.

"Who is he?" I asked confused.

"He's just the handsomest guy on earth" Jamie gushed out.

"He's twenty, at college and well he is handsome" Katie said with a shrug.

"Jamie's crush since seventh grade" Carly said rolling her eyes too.

"I don't trust him" Katie blurted out as we pulled into my driveway.

"What? Why not?" Jamie exploded at her with a shock look.

"Well, he's been living next to you for so long and he's just noticing you, I don't buy it"

"Well I've grown up now"

We were pulling Carly's bags out of the car when a black sports car parked on the curb. I have no clue on cars they all look the same to me. We waited for the person to hop out and when they did I was shocked to see who it was. How did he get my address? He's a stalker, this is what I thought in my head.

"What? How?" I couldn't finish what I was saying I was too confused.

"Kitten" Ashton said walking towards me.

"Ashton, why are you here for?" Katie asked him while crossing her arms across her chest and with a smirk.

"I needed to talk about the duet with Harper if that's alright with you"

"Ok" the girls headed inside my house while I was still with Ashton.

"What about the duet?" I asked him while crossing my arms.

"Well we need to practice, it's due on Wednesday kitten" he said then ran his hand through his hair.

"Is someone worried" I said in a baby voice and pouting at him. I was shocked because he was actually worried about a school thing.

He shook his head then gave me a smirk. He walked closer to me until we were toe to toe. He bent so his mouth was just beside my ear, I breathed in a big breath but it was a bad idea, he smelt so nice "Kitten you better stop that it's turning me on" he seductively said. I bit my bottom lip to stop the moan that was trying to escape. He pulled away a little to look into my eyes then used his thumb to pull my lip from between my teeth. "That kitten is worse then the other" again I held the moan. He leaned down and into me, he was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes waiting for it but Carly yelled from behind me.

"Ew" she yelled out loud then laughed with the other girls. I pulled away in shock at my action before turning and walking to the girls.

"Don't worry about the duet we'll be fine" I said over my shoulder, then "don't ever try to kiss me again" I walked inside with the girls behind me. I heard his car start and then pulling away.

"I can't believe he was going to kiss you" Katie gushed "I understand though"

"What do you mean you understand?" I asked confused.

"Look at you Harper you're gorgeous. Beautiful hair"

"Your face is perfect" Jamie this time.