Chapter 5

It was Friday now and I couldn't wait for the day to end. Wednesday and Thursday was usual. The worst subject is gym. It's just happens that Ashton, Dylan and Chase are in my gym class too including Simon their other friend. Katie and Jamie were in our gym class too.

The girls were coming over for a sleepover tonight so I'm actually excited because they were true friends not fake ones. In biology class today we had to do a project with our partner. So Ashton and I had to place all the body parts on a drawing of a body. That lesson was so slow. It went like this.

"So kitten are you good at body parts?" Ashton asked me well actually whispered into my ear.

"Do you know what personal space is?" I asked him then I shoved his shoulder.

"Nope" he whispered in my ear again so I shoved him again.

"Oh god you're so annoying" I said shaking my head.

"That's a first from a girl" he murmured to himself.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Most times girls just fall at my feet without me doing or saying something to them" he answered looking at the sheet of paper the teacher handed out, it had a drawing of a male and female body.

I started to laugh my head off until I looked at him who had a smirk. I sobered up then said "well I'm not an idiot to fall for someone like you"

"Let me guess you've been hurt by a guy before"

I stiffened and didn't answer just went on with the project "so the lungs are here" I said writing the word in the right place.

"So that's a yes then" he murmured.

"You should know this one, penis and testicles" I said then looked at him with a sweet innocent smile.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Penis and testicles where do they go?" I asked innocently again with my head tilted to the side.

"I'll show you what they're used for instead but we need to go somewhere alone so I can show you" Ashton said in a seductive voice. His voice made me light headed. I bit my lip and looked away.

"I would rather jump off a cliff then do that with you" I said after I composed myself and continued with the project.

"Spoil sport"

"Now can we continue doing this please?" I asked him and giving him a sweet smile again.

"Kitten you're too innocent" he said with a chuckle at the end. If only you knew, I thought to myself.

After that lesson we had morning tea and then English. After English we have a lunch break but instead we had music club which I have joined now. So we're in the music room when the door opened to reveal five boys. They were Ashton, Dylan, Simon, Chase and another boy that always hangs around with Chase. He was Chase's height with brown hair. His body wasn't too muscular what I could see but he wasn't fat. He has hazel eyes and fair skin. He is also a jock.

"Hello boys why are you here for?" The teacher  asked them all.

Chase spoke up before the others "apparently we need to have an extra curricular other than sport to get into college" he answered and gave her a cheeky smirk.

"And your club is the only one that's available" Dylan chipped in, in a bored tone.

"Oh ok, well take a seat then" Mrs Walter said cheerily. "Now this year we." She didn't get any further when the door opened again.