Chapter 17

The next day I woke with Ashton kissing down my neck. He was hovering over me while kissing me all the way down then back up again. He kissed his way back up and then took my lips softly then possessively. The kiss turned into hot passion before we made love again. After we showered Ashton started breakfast it was amazing watching him cook, his shirt was off which made it more fascinating to watch.

After breakfast we watched a movie in his room which turned into us making love all over again which I didn't mind. Being in his arms it felt amazing I felt safe and loved.

I am now at home in my room talking to my friends on a four way phone call. They squealed when I told them I stayed the night with Ashton. Jamie announced her and Simon were spending the night together tonight after their date and I told her to make sure he wears protection and also gave her some tips.

The weeks went by and my life was perfect. Christmas was fun, Ashton turned up for Christmas dinner after he had lunch with his family. He bought me a emerald necklace that was surrounded by diamonds in white gold. It was beautiful and I cried when I saw it. He pulled me into him and we hugged for about ten minutes.

After new years that's when my happy life broke. Ashton dropped me home before heading to work. I walked in and headed to the kitchen for something to eat. As I walked through the house I felt a cold freezing shivers go up my spine. Something wasn't right I clutched my phone and then tried to send a message to Ashton but a pain went through my head from someone hitting me and everything went black.

I woke to find myself tied to a chair naked in a dank and darkened basement I think. I heard a noise from the door that was across from me. I looked up to see Cameron waltzing through it. His eyes focused on me then I saw the evil in them. He smirked knowing how scared I was of him. I gave him my best glare that I could muster up. His smirk grew bigger. He knew that I was scared and it made him happy. He loves to see me scared. I tried to conceal it but it was too hard last time he had me I nearly died.

He crouched in front of me before he ran his hands up my naked thighs. I stiffened at his touch which earned me a punch in the face. I squealed out in pain. "You b*tch, don't you dare flinch, stiffen or stop me from touching you I'm your man no one else's you hear me" he yelled at me through clenched teeth. He was mad, psychotic mad, he untied me from the chair and then brought me to a bed that was behind me. I was thrown on the bed and then he tried to rape me. I tried to fight him but he just started to beat me to a pulp. I passed out from his assault.

I woke up after he threw a bucket of water over me. I was lying on the ground with bruises and blood all over me. He pulled me up which hurt like crazy and threw me on the bed again. "Now" he said menacingly then he rubbed his temple before continue "are you going to listen to me"

"I would rather die before I succumb to you you cowardly bastard" I seethed at him. I was so pissed now, he's ruining my life. I finally found someone that loves me, who makes me happy, who has never laid a hand on me in anger. And now I'm going to lose everything because of him. He's a control freak.

He was pissed I could see and then he punched me hard in the stomach. I screamed out in pain. "You are the most ungrateful girlfriend" he spat at me.

"I'm not your girlfriend" I yelled at him angrily. He's mentally deranged, he is pacing in front while rubbing his temple. There's something wrong with him. I tried to focus on him but everything was blurry. I finally fainted again.

Ashton's POV

The worst day of my life. I just finished work which was around 7. I received a phone call from Ryker he was frantic and I could hear him pacing and Casper's voice was in the background.

"Is she with you?" Ryker asked fast. I didn't even get the chance to say hello. I was in my car when I answered.

"No she's not with me" I answered with worry and then I started the car and sped off to Harpers house while still on the phone with Ryker who was ranting about how he got home and she's not here. He said he rang all the girls and the boys. He tried me first but I didn't answer which is because I was working which I told him.

I pulled up just as the boys and girls pulled up. "She's not with you, f*ck" Simon said swearing. We all went inside to see Ryker pacing and police officers looking around the house.

"Ryker" I said while walking to him.

"Oh god Ashton" he said then collapsed into me. I grabbed him before taking him to the couch and sat him down. Casper came out looking calm.

"Hey Casper found anything"

"Yeah we did" he said and crouched in front of Ryker who was leaning forward with his face in his hands. "Ryker" Casper softly said. Ryker looked up and his eyes were red. "We found some blood on the kitchen floor and her phone which has an message that hasn't been sent that was to Ashton. It said that she felt something was off"

"Oh god my baby girl" Ryker said placing his face into his hands again.

I collapsed on the couch before I got a clue "Cameron, must've been Cameron. He wasn't at school today and the day before he was acting weird"

"I'm calling Damian" this was dad who must've just walked in. He pulled his phone out and rang Cameron's father.

About a half an hour later Damian waltz in with his wife following "Are you sure he has her?" He asked.

"Who else would have her?" Dad asked angrily.

"He wouldn't" Damian stated. I was pissed at this guy. I walked to him grabbed his collar and lifted him.

"You think your son is innocent well he's not. Harpers been through hell because of him and you still think he's not capable of this" I said through clenched teeth.

"Ashton let him go" my dad said placing a hand on my shoulder. I let him go and he fell to the ground. His wife was crying so I thought she might be able to help.

"Mrs Hanson do you have any idea where your son could be?" I asked her. Damian stood and looked at her.

"He's been acting odd lately, he's been talking to himself a lot I think there is something wrong with him. When I tried to ask him what's wrong he would snap at me" she said crying, Damian hugged her tight.

"I thought boot camp would help him but he's getting worse with anger" Damian stated while rubbing her back soothingly.

"So you do realise now that there's something wrong" Casper said angrily. "My sister is with your son your psychotic son" he then yelled before turning away. I don't blame him, he's been trying to keep calm for Ryker but he's struggling now.

We all sat down after the detectives and police left. Casper tried to keep busy with cooking but we weren't hungry I just want Harper back. The girls were crying and the boys tried to comfort their girlfriends. I walked up to her room to lay down. I grabbed the photo that was taken on New Year's Eve of us two. We were both smiling while I stood behind holding her tight. I missed her so much it's only been 8 hours since I've last seen her and it's killing me to no end. She is so beautiful and caring. Her eyes could make any person drop to their knees and her lips were so soft and very talented.

I closed my eyes so I could think of her. Her beautiful dark brown hair to her dazzling shiny eyes to her petite upturned nose to her beautiful bow lips to her perfect body. She is so gorgeous and when she is angry it just makes her adorable. I started to cry which shocked me. I always acted tough and I haven't cried since my mums death but losing Harper is breaking my heart I love her so much that it hurts. I was going to tell her how I feel but every time I became chicken and back out. I fell asleep dreaming of Harper.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<