Chapter 16

(Back to Harper's POV) (might have explicit content in this chapter)

The weeks went by and Cameron has stayed away which was good but I was still too scared to let my guard down. Ashton and I are still dating. Chase asked Katie out and she said yes. Jamie actually asked Simon out which was funny. Simon kept flirting with her and annoying her but still he wouldn't ask her out so she finally asked him. It took Dylan along time to get his courage up to ask Carly out again which she accepted this time.

Thanks giving was at Ashton's parents place. It was so much fun. Our friends couldn't make it because of their family thanks giving but Katie was there which was great. Ashton actually was getting along with his stepmom. I asked him why he didn't like her and he said that she took his mothers place. I was sad for this because he loved his mother very much he was her little boy after she died he pulled away from his father and started to get in trouble. I told him that he should be happy that his father is happy with her. He was lonely for years after his mother died and now he has someone now. He finally decided to treat her nicely and to be kinder to his father. Walter must've noticed the difference in his son and he said thanks to me over the thanks giving thanks toast.

Before Christmas Ashton took me on the most romantic date possible. He blind folded me for the trip. He led me through I think it was a building of some sorts. The blind fold was loosened then lifted to reveal us standing in a restaurant that was cleared except for one table and two chairs. There was twinkling fairy lights on the walls and on the table was a candle. He pulled the chair out for me then he took his seat. He looked hot tonight wearing a black suit with a black shirt under. I was wearing a pale pink strapless dress that was long and a split up the side to reveal my leg.

"George" he called and in walked a guy in a waiters uniform. He placed our drinks in front us which was a vanilla thick shake for me, my favourite, and a chocolate one for Ashton. I smiled at Ashton who smirked. "I hope you like tonight" I bit my bottom lip but stopped when I saw his eyes changing colour to reveal his lust.

"Anything you do I love" I blurted out then blushed. 'Why did I say that I'm so stupid' I thought. I looked down and he lifted my chin up so I was looking at him.

"You're so beautiful when you blush" he said then leaned over to kiss me, it was a slow and sweet kiss.

"Entree, sir" we sat back when our first course was placed down. It was my favourite, French Onion Soup with a slice of French stick. He had the same.

"You like French Onion Soup?" I asked him.

"I don't mind it" he answered and smiled.

"You should've ordered something you liked, like a seafood dish" I told him while tilting my head to the side.

"You're allergic to shellfish"

"So, you're not allergic you could've had some oysters or something" I suggested. After that I thought about all the times he took me to dinner he always ate stuff that didn't have shellfish in it and he loves shellfish.

"I don't want to make you sick" he said with a small smile.

"Is that why you don't eat anything with shellfish in it?" I asked him, he nodded then I said "that's very sweet"

I saw a little tint of pink go over his cheeks and I smirked at him. He smirked then looked at me with so much intensity in them which made me all hot for him. It's been nearly four months now and I have fallen head over heals in love with him. At first I was scared but over the weeks I've fallen hard for him.