cнαρтεr 2

hey. 

so guys get an early update because of your lovely comments :)

L.f.D

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

and here's chapter 2.

0=0

"I swear if you don't move up, I'll sleep on top of you" Louis hissed. Liam rolled his eyes but moved up at the same, he still wasn't talking to Louis. Honestly, his words hurt Liam. Yeah, they would be shooting hurtful words at each other all the time but what Louis said about Liam practically being a loner and not having any friends hurt bad.

"Liam?" 

"What?" He spat, turning to face the wall, his back against Louis', practically feeling the older boy's ass against his.

"You know I am sorry about what I said to you before" Louis voice was quiet and it almost looked like he didn't want to be saying those words at all and that just made Liam more angry.

"Keep your apology to yourself" Liam muttered.

"What are hell is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? with me? You clearly haven't seen yourself!" Liam hissed, as he turned around to face Louis, both of them now sitting up on the bed, their eyes cold and full of anger.

"Oh I have seen myself alright because the mirror doesn't crack every time I look into it" Louis growled, his face inching forward as he invaded Liam's personal space.

"At least I don't act like an immature doofus"

"At least I am not a nerd, who knows nothing buts maths"

"Well at least I have something in my brain unlike you" 

"Oh please my brain knows more stuff than yours"

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Like, I hate you" 

"Well, I hate you more"

"Nope, I hate you more"

And suddenly Liam couldn't breath, he was sure he didn't imagine the brush of Louis' lips against his. He could still feel them and he could still feel Louis breathing over him, practically sitting over him, one move of their lips and they would be kissing, they were centimetres away. 

"Get off me" Liam whispered, his eyes focused on Louis' and Louis stayed still for a while before finally snapping out and moving away from Liam.

"Moron." Louis muttered as he snuggled back under the sheets.

"Prick"

"Idiot"

"Dick"

"At least I have one" Louis smirked through the darkness, knowing he had got Liam. But he couldn't help but shiver, because he had just felt Liam's plump lips against his and he is surely feeling stuff he shouldn't be.

"Can you move closer?"

"Eww no" Louis said.

"You are pulling the handcuffs and it's hurting my wrist, that's why." Liam muttered.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so could you move a bit closer?" Liam asked as he shuffled around trying to find a comfortable spot on Louis' bed. He honestly missed his own bed.

"Yeah, umm. sure"

"Thanks. Night"

"Yeah, Night"

0=0

sorry that was really short. :/

L.f.D

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN.FOLLOW

:) 

x