cнαρтεr 12

Hello!

New cover >>> What do you think?

Dedication;

Best Comment

Chapter 12

Enjoy!

======================================================

So far all they have done is snog. They have snogged against the wall, they have snogged on the couch and right now Louis is hovering over Liam and they are snogging on the bed; moans slipping out, tongues exploring, teeth clashing and lips moving together.

"Don't you think we should slow down and talk?" Liam asked as he pulled away, his lips red and swollen from all the kissing, his chest going up and down as he breathed and his hand clutching Louis' collar tightly.

"We have the whole night to do that. Damn it, your lips look so good swollen and bruised" Louis groaned as he bit on Liam's bottom lip and pulled on it. Liam blushing madly at Louis' words.

Liam's mind was blank, totally blank. He refused to think about what was happening right now. Liam couldn't believe he was on the bed snogging the life out of Louis Tomlinson. He refused to believe it. I mean how can you enjoy snogging someone when you actually really hate them? 

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked as he rolled off Liam.

"Nothing" Liam replied as Louis wrapped an arm round him and pulled Liam in. 

"Really?" Louis asked, smirking down at Liam who was playing with his fingers.

"I just find this weird" Liam finally replied as Louis dropped a hand on Liam's stomach.

Louis sighed as he rested his head against the bed's headboard, his hand that was placed on Liam's stomach was drawing random patterns. He completely understood what Liam was going on about. He could still feel the hatred he felt for Liam before but he could also feel it slowly disappearing. 

This past week has been confusing for him and he just wished he could do something about it.

"Do you think we should stop?" Liam asked. 

He didn't want to stop but it would be better if they did. Liam didn't want this to be a benefit relationship.If anything, he wanted a real relationship with Louis. 

"No way"

"Why?"

"I don't think I can live without those lips" Louis joked.

But Liam didn't exactly find it funny. Did Louis only want this because he liked Liam's lips? Was this all about his lips? As much as Liam liked that, he couldn't help but feel hurt. 

"What?" Louis asked when he noticed the change in Liam's expression.

"I don't want this" Liam whispered as he moved away from Louis almost as if he were a disease. Liam should've thought about this earlier.

"Liam, what are you on about?" Louis asked.

"I don't want someone who's just obsessed with my damn lips. Oh god, we should've never came here. This could never work out. I want a real relationship with a person who likes me not just my bloody lips!" Liam snapped as he got out of my bed and stared at Louis in horror.

"What is up with you?" Louis asked. He didn't know where all of this was coming from but he didn't like it and he just wanted to go back to the snogging bit and forget about the talk bit because it was way easier that way.

"Why are you making this so difficult?" Liam snapped.

"Me? I am the one making this difficult? You are the one who started it and now refuses to explain it!" Louis hissed.

"Don't kiss me from now on. Don't come near me either" Liam stated simply.

"What?!"

"Don't kiss me!"

"Who wants to anyway! Who wants to kiss those bloody lips of yours! They are just as bad you. I can't believe I even kissed you, they probably carry some kind of disease!" Louis spat at Liam not realizing what he had said until a few tears streamed down Liam's face.

Louis couldn't believe he just said, he had no idea what he was thinking. He hadn't meant a word of that but it had just somehow slipped out.

"Li-"

"Don't. Don't ta-a-lk to me!" Liam hissed as he grabbed his phone and walked out of the cabin leaving Louis watching behind.

He had just messed big time.

======================================================

I know it's short but I had to end it here! It's a sort of cliffhanger!

Dedication;

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x