cнαρтεr 25

heyyy :)

okay..so I have some news, this is the last chapter of this book. I know its really sudden and I said that there are 4 more chapters left but I think it would be best to end this book here since its the school dance and it would cooll... (cheesy)

but yeah, so this is the last chapter. 

Dedication-

To all of you <3

Chapter 25 (Last Chapter)

Enjoy :)

============================================

"Dance?" Louis asked as he extended his hand out for Liam who chuckled and blushed but accepted it at the same time. 

"Of course" Liam replied as he leaned over and pressed a kiss on Louis' cheek. 

They both could hear Harry gagging behind them as they stood up from their table and made their way towards dance floor. Louis' arm wrapped around Liam's waist pulling the younger boy closer to him while Liam's hands looped around Louis' neck, his chin resting on Louis' shoulder. 

"I love this song" Liam sighed as he pressed himself closer to Louis, a shivering running through him when he felt Louis' breath hit his neck. 

"Baby you amaze me, Still knock me off my feet" Louis sang along softly into Liam's ear making the other boy break out into huge grin. 

"You are an amazing singer" Liam said as he pulled away from Louis' shoulder and met his electic blue eyes.

"Thank you" Louis' arm tightened around Liam's waist as they both slowly swayed to the beat of the music with their eyes locked together. 

"I love you" Liam breathed out, breaking the silence. He didn't wait for Louis to reply, instead he pushed his face forward, fitting his lips between Louis' parted ones. A moan comes out of Liam's mouth at the amount of passion Louis kisses him back with. It was an indescribable kiss, neither of them had shared anything like that before. 

It was needy and urgent but so gently and so passionate at the same time. 

"Want to get out of here?" Louis asked as he pulled away from Liam, who gave him a small nod as he was still breathless and couldn't even speak. 

Louis grabbed Liam's hands and led him out of the main hall, Liam following him. 

They made it out of the school building and Liam shivered instantly feeling cold. It was mid- November and Liam completely forgot about bringing his coat to this. He didn't think he would need it. 

"Come here" Louis mumbled as he opened his arms up for Liam, who stepped closer to Louis and snuggled into him, finding the needed warmth. 

"Can we go back to our dorm?" Liam asked quietly.