cнαρтεr 14

hey :)

changed parts to chapters ^-^

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 14

Enjoy! [gonna be a short chapter as I am really tired but I wanted to update.]

===========================================

"Can you at least talk to me?" Louis begged as he tried to get Liam's attention who refused to even acknowledge Louis' presence.

It's been a hour since they got back from the date that had gone so horribly wrong. Harry had came in half an hour ago and had handcuffed them back together and that was probably the only reason why Liam was even sitting near Louis. 

Louis could never thank Harry enough for handcuffing them together, though.

Louis still had 4 days to get Liam to forgive him. Louis hoped those 4 days would be enough time. He was sure he was going to die if Liam kept on ignoring him like this. 

He just didn't like it. 

He liked hearing Liam talk to him, laugh at something that he would say. It made Louis extremely happy for some reason. 

"Can you at least look at me?" Louis pleaded as he tugged on the handcuffs. Liam sighed and turned to look up at him. 

"What?" he gritted. 

"I'm sorry" Louis said. 

"Whatever" Liam said as he rolled his eyes. 

"What is it that I have to do to get you to forgive me?" Louis asked, chewing on his lip. He really needed Liam to forgive him, he had no idea why. He never thought in a million years that he would be begging for Liam's forgiveness.

But here he is doing the exact thing. 

"Seriously Liam. Tell me what it's going to take for you to forgive me" Louis was seriously getting annoyed now.

"I don't know" Liam sighed as he finally looked up and met Louis' gaze.

"I am sorry, honestly" Louis breathed out.

His hand reached out to grab Liam's other hand, Liam easily let him grab his hand. Louis smiled slightly as he laced their hands together. 

"It's okay" Liam replied. 

"I swear I didn't mean a word of that, I don't even know why I said that. I mean that was just horrible and none of that was true. I-"

"Hey stop, It's fine. I over-reacted, anyways" Liam interrupted Louis. His thumb caressing the back of Louis' hand. 

"You didn't"

"It doesn't matter now. Forget it ever happened" Liam said. 

Louis nodded as they both fell into a comfortable silence. Liam went back to reading his book and Louis went back to playing a game on his phone.

But something was still bothering Louis, like there was something else he needed to tell Liam. He really really needed to tell Liam.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Err...I like you"

===========================================

Yeah that was short. Really really sorry but I promise I'll update real soon *-*

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x