cнαρтεr 17

hey :)

Sorry for the wait. This week's been very busy. New cover, sort of. Think I am going to keep this one. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 17

Enjoy!

=================================================

"Stop being a prick" Louis hissed.

"I am not."

"Harry, Lou has an intercross football match. Can't you just uncuff us for a hour or two?" Liam asked, his voice much politer than Louis'.

"Since when do you agree with him and since when do you call him Lou?" Harry asked, looking as if he had just heard the weirdest thing ever.

"Harry" Louis growled as he reached out to grab the keys out of his best friend's hand but Harry being the taller one just his goods. 

"See that's why it's good to be tall" Harry teased as he smirked down at Louis. Liam couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he watched Louis pout.

"I trusted you" Louis said as he playfully glared at Liam, who just sweetly smiled back at him in return.

"Haz give Lou the keys" Liam demanded but Harry just shook his head. "If you don't then I am calling Zayn"

"Why?" Louis asked. 

"Because Zayn has a spare key and he can never say no to my puppy eyes" Liam grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes. Of course. Zayn and Liam. Of course Zayn couldn't say no to anything Liam said. Sometimes, Louis really did wonder if Zayn had a thing for Liam.

Well.

Too.

Bad.

Louis' not letting go Liam anytime soon. They had a bad start but now, not a chance. He likes Liam. A lot. 

"Okay fine" Harry sighed. "But I swear if you don't let me handcuff you back together within an hour or two. I am killing both of you"

"Thanks Hazza" Louis grinned as he hugged the curly lad who shot him a look before he walked out. 

"Good Luck" Liam said as he turned to face Louis. 

This was the first time Liam was going to see Louis play a school match. He never went to see them, mainly because he was never into school football matches and sweaty Louis kind of  bothered him. Honestly, Louis looked hot as fuck when he was on the football pitch.