cнαρтεr 7

hello :)

early update because you guys are just amazing :D :D Oh and change of plans, this fic is no longer a mini one :D

L.f.D

Your words don't mean a thing

I'm not listening

and here's chapter 7 :)

===============================================

"Why are you so quiet?" 

"Shouldn't you two be at each other's throats?"

"And cursing each other?"

Louis and Liam turned to glare at the other three, before going back to staring at the wall, back to back and their heads supported up by their spare hands.

"Okay seriously, what is wrong?" Zayn asked and although Zayn knew those two had kissed, he had no clue as to why Louis and Liam weren't speaking or at least throwing curses at each other.

"He kissed me" Liam asked, glaring at Louis through the corner of his eyes.

"Hello! You kissed back!" Louis cried for the millionth time. Gosh he's never kissing Liam ever again, no matter how much he wants to. 

"Looks like you took my advice, how was it?" Harry winked at Louis while patting his shoulder.

"Horrible" Louis hissed at Harry.

"Oh so you're saying you found kissing me horrible?" Liam narrowed his eyes as he turned to face Louis, who groaned and shook his head quickly.

"Can you two stop? I am hungry!" Niall grumpled.

"I am not stopping until he tells me why he kissed me!" Liam exclaimed and ended up earning a deathly glare from both Niall and Louis. 

"Oh so now I need a reason to kiss someone?" Louis cried as he stood, yanking Liam up with him.

"Yes, that is literally what I said. Aren't you just clever?" Liam mocked.

"Bullshit" Louis cursed.

"Okay stop stop. Let's sit down and talk about this calmly shal-" 

Before Zayn was able to finish his sentence up, he was pushed aside by Liam who was marching up to Ethan Martin who had been crushing on Liam ever since year 3. 

"What are you doing?" Louis hissed as he tried to pulled Liam back, his whole body filled with jealously when Liam's lips touched Ethan's.

Louis couldn't think at first, he was just too jealous to and shocked to do anything but then Liam let out a moan, a very fake one, and that was enough for Louis to snap out of his trace and yank Liam away from Ethan.

Without saying anything, Louis dragged Liam up to their dorm, his hand tightly wrapped around Liam's wrist, sure to leave a mark.

"What is wrong with you?" Liam groaned once they were inside and Louis had Liam pushed against the door.

"What is wrong with me? Funny, I was going to ask you the same question" Louis spat as he placed his spare hand on the side of Liam's face. Both of them breathing heavily as their eyes searched each other's.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" Liam breathed out, his spare hand slowly coming to wrap around Louis' waist as he pulled the boy closer to him.

"I didn't like seeing you kissing Ethan" Louis growled into Liam's ear, his breath hot and soft on Liam's ear. Liam gulped as he watched Louis' lustful eyes.

"Why were you jealous, Louis?" Liam asked quietly, his finger lightly tracing a random design on Louis' back.

"Cause only I can kiss you" Louis said as he pushed Liam more against the door and kissed him hard, his tongue straight away diving into Liam's mouth making Liam moan out a real moan and Louis smirked into the kiss because only he can make Liam moan like that, Ethan can't.

"Do you like Ethan?" Louis asked.

"No, he was just an experiment to see what you did" Liam winked.

"Oh so you didn't know that Ethan has a crush on since forever?" Louis asked.

"Wait what? He did? Oh my god, what have I done. I should go and apologise to him" Liam rambled on as he tried to push Louis away from him.

"Later" Louis whispered into his ear.

"I still hate you, moron" Liam whispered, his hand now pushed into Louis' hair.

"I still hate you too, baby" Louis muttered before pulling Liam in for another kiss.

===============================================

so hope that was good :) loads of lilo, I think. I really do hope it was good, cause I have a feeling it was horrible.

L.f.D

Your words don't mean a thing

I'm not listening

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x