cнαρтεr 20

hellooooooo :)

so sorry for the late update again! I have like so much stuff to update! I am sorry guys. School's taking over my entire life and it's not good but now things are finally falling into place and now I am finding some extra space to write. So hopefully the next update wouldn't be so late. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 20

Enjoy :)

=========================================

You should take him on a date -Hazza

What?! -Lou

Take him on a date -Hazza

Didn't I already and it didn't turn out that well... -Lou

You didn't plan that. We did. -Hazza

Oh yeah. -Lou

Yeah. -Hazza

I'll see. -Lou

Louis looked up from his phone, looking straight at Liam; His lip was between his teeth, chewing harshly onto them. His eyes focused on the screen in front of him as he furiously typed away on his laptop. 

"What are you doing?" Louis asked him as he leaned in towards Liam, who immediately looked up from the screen and grinned. 

"History essay" Liam replied. 

"Could you maybe put it aside for a while?" Louis asked, smirking as he entwined his hand with Liam's. Liam nodded as he closed his laptop and pushed it aside. 

"What is it?" Liam asked, as he shifted closer towards Louis. They both were laying down on Louis' bed with their feet and hands tangled up. 

"Nothing. I was just bored" Louis grinned, leaning over and pressinga kiss on Liam's lips. Liam giggled against Louis' lips before pressing their lips together again. 

Louis smirked as his fingers digged into Liam's sides, ticking him softly. Liam pulled away from the kiss and started giggling while trying to push Louis off him. 

"Lou s-stop" Liam breathed out as he grabbed Louis' hands and stopped him. Louis pouted as he leaned over and pressed kiss on Liam's arm, making goosebumps appear all over his skin.  

"You're the best person to tickle" Louis said as he sent a wink towards Liam.

"Am not. You're horrid" Liam whined.

"Really?" 

"Yes, I hate you" Liam pouted. 

Louis smiled to himself as he pushed himself closer to Liam. He hadn't forgotten about what Harry had said. He just didn't know if it was the right time or not. 

"So you would say no?" Louis asked. 

"Say no to what?"

"If I ask you to be my boyfriend?" Louis asked as he played with Liam's fingers. He could feel Liam freeze against his own body. Louis was never this nervous before, this meant so much so him and he only hoped that Liam wanted the same. 

"I would say yes" Liam whispered as he pulled Louis' chin up so that their eyes would lock together. 

"You would?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then. Liam Payne will you be my boyfriend? Just be mine and mine only?" Louis asked.

"Course" Liam grinned. 

=========================================

Sorry that was short. 

I spent two days on it and this was all I came up with. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so yeah. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I tried. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x