● The Interview ●

???: Make Sure This One Stays Under The Raider

???: I Promise I Will Do My Best

The Day Has Finally Came After Two Years Of Waiting And Searching. I Am Praying I Find The One. Taking Control And Being Powerful Over Someone Feels Amazing. I've Been A Dom, Which Is Short For Dominant, For A Couple Of Years But Also A Sugar Mommy. I Enter The Building With Bey Behind Me On Her Phone And The Hostess Got Straight To Business.

???: So Age Limits Here Are From 18 To 20 Mrs. Minaj

Mrs. Minaj: Please Call Me Nicki * Shaking His Hand* Show Me Your Girls Master. I Don't Care For Age. It Ain't Nothing But A Number.

We Walked Glass To Glass. The Girls Were All Are Beautiful But Didn't Have The Body. For Instance, One Girl Name Rihanna Has An Ass But Not Enough Racks. Their Bodies Doesn't Catch My Attention Or Arouse Me. I Was Getting Tired Of Looking Until I Passed Don't The Last Glass. She Looks Scared Trying To Cover Up Her Body As Much As Possible. I See Why Though Cause She Has Curves, A Flat Tummy, Beautiful Ass, Gorgeous Set Of Beauties, And Look Like A Goddess.

Nicki: I Want Window Ten. How Much? *Pulling Out My Check Book*

Master: Um She Isn't For Sell. I Don't Even Know Why She's In Is There. Her Buyer Is Coming Tonight.

Nicki: Why? She Fits My Profile Perfectly.

Master: She Is Very Naughty And Disobeys Each Dom She Has Ever Had. Don't Let Her Looks Fool You.

I Know First Hand Looks Can Be Deceiving But That Doesn't Determine Your Judgment If You Don't Even Know The Person.

Nicki: How Many Has She Already Had?

Master: Three *Says Bluntly*

Nicki: That's Not Bad To How Many Submissives I've Been Through. What's Your Highest Bid?

Master: Ten Grand Why?* Confused* I Just Told Yo-* Getting Cutting Off*

Nicki: I Don't Care! I Want Her As My Kitten. I Will Pay Thirty Grand And It Is Triple Times Your Highest Bidder. Come On More Money In Your Pocket. Who Doesn't Love Money?

Master: Oh Okay Don't Say I Didn't Warn You. Hey Slut Number 10! * Tapping The Glass* Back Now!! * Pointing Toward The Exit*

She Quickly Left Her Seat And Her Glass. I Sit Down To Next To Bey To See If She Found Her Kitten Yet.

Nicki: No Kitten For You Yet Love?

Bey: I Have One In Mind But I Will Have An Interview With Her First. Did You?

Nicki: That Seems Fair And Yes I Have. I Hope She Is Perfect How She Looks. I Hate Replacing A New Kitten It Breaks My Heart.

Bey: Well Cut That Sugar Mommy Shit Out And Stick To Dominant/Submissive.

Nicki: No I Like The Best Of Both Worlds And They Are Similar To Each Other.

Master: * Waking Toward Me* She Is Ready And Packed For You.

OMG Yes!!!! A Fresh Start And Fine Ass Kitty.

Nicki: Bey Are You Leaving Or Staying?* Getting Up*

Bey: Actually Leaving Cause Jay's Week Is Over With Baby Blue.

Nicki: Okay Love* Kissed Her Cheeked* Tell Her I Love Her.

Bey: I Will * Leaving*

Nicki: Show Me The Way

Master: My Pleasure * Stepping In Front Of Me*

I Was About To Open The Black Door But Master Stopped Me.

Nicki: What's Wrong?

Master: Since She's Our Top Special One, You Have To Do An Interview. For Both Of Our Sake.

Shit I Hate This Part Of The Process But I Also Loved It . I Still Rather Handle Our Business At My Place Where Good Things Can Take Off But No She Is "Special". If She Is So Naughty, Why Is She Special?

Master: * Opening The Door For Me* Okay Slut Ten I Suggest You To Be On Your Best Behavior. Do You Hear Me Submissive?

???: Yes Master * Tapping Her Foot*

I Go Sit Down In The Love Seat Staring At Her Body Biting My Bottom Lip Sexually.

Nicki: Damn Kitten You Are Gorgeous. Bring That Ass Here * Motioning For Her To Get On My Lap*

She Comes To Straddle Me And I Grabbed A Good Amount Of Her Ass Cheeks And Squeezed Them Earning Myself A Moan.

Nicki: You Like That Baby * Whispering In Her Ear*

???: * Grinding Her Pussy On My Front* Mmm Yes * Moaning*

Nicki: * Slapping Her Ass* I Didn't Tell You To Grind On Me. Did I?

???: * Whimpering* Noo I'm Sorry Mistress

See That's Control Baby And Females Loves It.

Nicki: What Is Your Name Slut? * Grabbing A Fist Full Of Her Hair*

???: Nova Mistress Its Nova * Groaning*

Nicki: Wow Beautiful Name * Unclipping Her Bra* Did You Know It Means Wife In Spanish* Purring* Take Off This Coat. I Need To See Goodies.

She Takes Off The Coat And Her Titties Looks Better Up Close. Her Skin Is Soft As A Baby's Butt.

Nicki: You Want Me To Purchase You Don't You? * Smirking As I Kiss Her Neck Softly With My Hands Around Her Waist*

Nova: Yes Mistress * Holding On The The Seat*

I Feel Her Wetness Drip From Her Pussy On My Pants. I Can Smell It Too And It Smells Sweet. I Can't Wait To Have Fun With Her. I Cupped Her Beautiful Breasts And Licked Slowly Around Her Nipple And Flicking The Other With My Index Finger. I Can Feel Her Nipples Erupted Under My Touch.

Nicki: Age Slut * Pulling Her In Close As Possible*

Nova: Eight...Teen Mmmm * Throwing Her Head Back*

Nicki: Look At Me When I Talk To You Submissive * Grabbing The Back Of Her Neck*

She Looked Me Dead In My Eyes. They Are So Fucking Pretty.

Nova: I'm Eighteen Mistress * Tucking In Her Bottom Lip*

Nicki: Perfect Baby * Smiling* This Interview Is Over And Now Your Are Mine* I Growled Picking Her Up*

Nova: But The Masters Approval * Worried*

Nicki: Oh Trust Me He Approves. * Putting The Trench Coat On Her*

Nova: And My Stuff

Nicki: You Got Plenty At Your New Home. Kiss Me Nova * Closing My Eyes*

Without Another Word She Placed Her Soft Beautiful Lips On Mine. She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck Tilting Her Head To The Left. I Slapped Them Thighs One Good Time And She Moaned. I Can Feel My Bulge Getting Harder. Her Fingers Combs Through My Hair As Our Lips Are In Sync. She Couldn't Be More Perfect. She Starts Grinding And I'm Definitely Getting Hard. She Must Have Felt It Cause She Looked At Me Confused Then Grinded Slowly.

Nova: Um..Wh..at Is That ?

Nicki: What You Will Be Fucking For The Next Couple Of Months Kitten.

Master: * Opening The Door* I See The Interview Went Well. Take Your Slut And Her Things And Leave The Check Up Front. See You Soon Nova.

Nicki: She Ain't Coming Back * Laughing*

Master: Okedokie Mistress That What They All Say.

Oh Trust Me Nova Will Want To Be My Nova And I Will Treat Her Like A Queen. I Slammed The Check On The Front Desk And Left.

Nicki: I Can't Wait Til I Get You Home * Putting Her In The Car*

Nova: Me Either Mistress * Blushing*

Nicki: I'm Daddy Now Kitten * Smirking As I Zoom Out The Parking Lot*