⚫ Getting Deep And Personal ⚫

Nicki POV

I Really Do Hate Punishing My Pets And Babies But Considering What Nova Has Done And Lack Of Role Play, She Got It Easy. My Last Left And Got Sold Away At The Same Time Because No Was Her Favorite. I Let Go Meek Because He Did Too Much And Was Throwing Too Many Red Flags. Safaree Shown Signs Of Being Gay, Which Wasn't A Problem Until I Saw Him Fucking A Nasty Ass Man Whom Was His " Baby Sister". All Of My Pets Hurted Me Somehow Someway And Nova Did Too But Running Away But I Think About About Her File And What I Hear What She Thinks I Don't Here. She Won't See Her Family And Shay Actually Contacted Me. Sasha Was Gonna Roll Up To The Crib But I Told Her Another Time.

I Look Down And Smiled. Nova Is Sleeping On My Shoulder With Her Legs As Legs Almost Touching The Ground. Me In the Past, Would Never Have A Tall Female As My Submissive But So Far Its Working.

I Was Feeling Hella Ben' Earlier And That's Why I Came Home Early. Wezzy And Drake Had Got Into It Over Cyn. I Don't Know Why But All I Do Know That I Smell Erica Cheap Ass Shit In My House. Cyn Knows I Don't Fuck With Her Because Her Scorpio Ass Sent Me To The Hospital After "Accidentally" Giving Me Some Bad Ass Cinnamon Oatmeal And She Had That Nigga Shad " Lil Bow Not So Wow" Ass Lose Our Baby. Yup Thats Right....Erica Was Carrying My Child, Bow Got Mad And Put Abortion Pills In Her Food. I Told Her Bitch Ass Not To Eat That Soup And Come Home Too Me. Even Offered Lil Light Bright King To Come Over. On The Real Though, I Slick Miss Erica And Her Good Ass Pussy She Had. Why You Think That Ass Got Bigger? It Wasnt From Shrimp Dick Dude. I Was Smashing That Shit Like Hell But Hey It Was Good While It Lasted. Sometimes I Still Want To Buy Erica, And Nova. Even Cyn But She's In Love With Drizzy Drake And She's Don't Roll With My Double Lifestyle. Erica Hates Sharing But She's Protective And I Feel That She Would Love Nova And Maybe Stop Acting Like She's Getting Younger And Fucking These Weak Ass Females. Nova Once Told Me She Wouldnt Mind Having Another Companion Since She Doesn't Do Much By Herself.

Nova: Daddy *In A Rasy Tone As She Starts To Wake Up*

Nicki: Yes Baby * Laying Her Down On The Bed*

Nova: Do You Think That Um...* Looking Down*

Nicki: Um What Baby Girl * Sitting Her On My Lap*

Nova: That I'll Ever Be Successful Like You * Fiddling With Her Fingers*

Nicki: Baby You Already Are...I Am Proud Of You. Especially In School And You Clean, And Satisfy Me In So Many Ways Besides Sex * Titlting Her Head As I Smile*

Nova: How Long Will This Last?

Nicki: I Have No Idea But I'm Starting To Enjoy You

Nova: But What If In The Future I Can't Give You What You Want? Like Babies...You Are Always Looking At This Sonogram And Woman Pregnant. Then Riri Told Me You Had Lost One Too. I Didn't Even Know You Can Get Pregnant.

Nicki: Um....Nova You Have Nothing To Worry About Hun. Yes I Can Get Pregnant But With XY Chromosomes, Its Rare For The Baby Even To Last Six Months. That Woman Was Carrying My Child Before It Was Killed

Nova: How Did It Die Daddy? * Fully Straddling Me*

Nicki:............

Nova: I'm Sorry It Ju-

Nicki: No Its Fine Baby. Her Ex Killed The Baby And Even Though It Was Too Late In The Pregnancy, It Was Lead As A Miscarriage But I Knew Wassup When I Notice She Was Off * Holding Back Tears*

This Is Why I Don't Like Her Around...She Made Me Soft And Now Nova Is...

Nova: Daddy I'm Sorry * Hugging Her Bare Body Against Mine* Yanno Sasha Lost Her Baby Too