⚪Home Sweet Home⚪

Third Person Point of View

???: KING STOP RUNNING! HAZEL BABY STAY AWAY FROM THE HEATER BEFORE YOU BE BLACK AS YA DAMN DADDY! ERIC-

The kids laugh as they continued to rebel. Nicki is trying to cook breakfast while Erica is changing hungry jojo near by, and Nova is running after the kids with her notebook in her hand like a chicken with their head cut off.

It's been two months since everything happened and It didn't take long for shit to be back to normal. Erica is doing better as in showing them love and affection as they do for her but she is being more stubborn than ever, which pisses Nicki off and that cause Nova to be pissed cause Nicki get on her about the rules including small shit like not texting her if she doesn't come home EXACTLY after school. That leads to a punished in the black room and it's not pretty. Her knees proves it. After she is done, it looks like her knees did crack. They be red and ashier then mr.Brown knees from Meada. She doesn't eat grits anymore because her knees are forever on them. Erica has been surprisingly punished by getting swats one time but after that Erica doesn't do anything to get punished. That is a good thing and bad thing because it caused her to be more reserved,especially in bed.

She don't know what Nicki don't like or do or really the rules that has been placed that is considered important in Nicki's eyes. So she just doesn't bother the couple unless it's about the kids, kisses, sex, and business. Her phone is her best friend and the kids if the wives aren't home. Nicki watches every event she goes to because of what ordeal they went through.

Nova grew bolder and taught nicki that there is line between their  kind of relationship and being partners so she test the waters alot with Nicki. After bringing up a contract for Erica, Erica agreed that Nova would be her mommy because she is scared to encounter any punishments with Nicki. Nicki wasn't even mad because she understood that Erica past will never be forgiven. So Nova punishes her and give the love and attention a dom would give to its sub.

Nicki has been popping lately and booming. She got her babies, wives, and the life she thought she would never have. Yes there is alot of kids and they are gonna be bad but she wouldn't trade them for anything cause they all act like her. Jojo is just like Nova and is very attached to Nicki. No one besides immediately family still don't know about the kids and Nova. Erica is out there so the pap figured Erica and her was together again. Shad and the doctor is another story for another day but right she is focused on her family. Nicki is actually the calm one out the trio.

Nicki puts the eggs on low and walks over the living room area.

Nicki: Nova baby sit down and do your homework please*pleading as she picks up king and nova* All of it*looking her dead in her eyes*

Nova: *sigh* Fine but don't expect to be up for fun tonight with me because I'm sleeping in the chains tonight.

Nicki: Babe you slept there last night* she says groaning*

Nova has been sleeping in the Red room in the Chain hamper because its comfortable to her but it is erking her wives. She looked at Nicki and Erica as they look sad in their eyes.

Nova: I'll sleep in the bedroom tonight baby. Imma go do my homework*going upstairs*

Nicki and Erica Look at each other and looked away. They love Nova and want her happy but they miss her. Nicki put the kids in their walkers and Gets a bottle ready for jojo.

Erica: I will ask if she needs help and finish cooking as you spend time with the babies okay?*faintly smiling as she gives Nicki jojo*

Nicki: *exhales* Thank you. I don't understand that stuff anymore and I hate that she is young and is already living like a thirty year old mother in college.

Erica laughs a bit and kiss Nicki on the cheek before going upstairs to the red room, which is Nova and Erica's Love room. Erica sees Nova on the bed playing a small vibrantor bud in between her fingers as she cocks her head to the side with her face down into the textbook. Erica watches and smile at how sexy she looks right now. Nova is wearing a bra and shorts with long white socks.

Knock

Knock

She looks up and smile as she puts the bud down on the bed.

Nova: Sorry it's a habbit*laughing faintly* Do you need anything babes.

Erica: *shakes her head no with a smirk* Just enjoying the view mommy. So do you need help?*walking over to the bed to sit never to her*

Nova: I got this down pretty much*sits on Erica's lap* This is more comfy though. Nicki has the kids? What about the foo-

Erica cuts her off with a kiss on the lips and laugh.

Erica: You worry too much and she is feeding jojo. You know she doesn't get the chance to spend alot of time with the kids and so I handle the cooking. Did she pick out your outfit for school?*pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear*

Nova: *blushing* Yes she did and it's my favorite color. People at school still thinks I am a bitch cause of how I walk and the clothes I wear. I wish I can tell the world that she is my daddy though*looking down*

This breaks Erica's heart because Nicki and her can be out in public without it being no problem. They aren't hiding Nova, they are protecting her. She is in high school still and Nicki is in her 30s and Erica is near her 30s while she is being going into her 20s. Sadly the world opinion can effect them because Nova never handled anything like this. She has been in a basement for a long time. Erica and Nicki took Nova on a date but they went in the front because it was a reservation while the guard escort in the restaurant through the back.

Erica: I have an idea beautiful* genuinely smiling as she lifts her head*

Nova:* teared up* What? * in a weak tone*

Erica: Before you go to school, you go spend some one on one time with daddy in the dungeon then I will watch the kids tonight as she takes you on a date. Before you get too excit-

Nova: AHHH* she squeals and squeeze her arms around Erica*

Erica:*laughing* Babe you are choking me*trying to escape the hug trap*

Nova: OMG! I'm so sorry baby. Thank God this room is sound proof huh *laughing* Wait will dad-

???: Yes baby girl*smiling* Daddy heard it al-

She jumps off of Erica and Jumps into Nicki's arms with tears coming down her face. The girl is so happy she get to finally fell more of wife than a secret and she gets some fun dungeon time.

Nicki: But It will this one time because people can be mean and they dont deserve you*holding her as she carry her to bed*

Erica:*running her fingers thru Nova's hair* They don't and you are our diamond. You get to sparkle like you did on your birthday. Is the food done?

Nicki: Yea it is*rocking Nova* The babies ate and Jojo is fed. They are all asleep so you can go eat. You can join the fu-

Erica: *shaking her head* No make our baby girl feel good. She does alot for us and this family so be her daddy babe. Love you guys.

Nova mumbles love you and Erica kisses both of them on the lips before leaving the room. Nicki is sad that Erica won't join their session but this is important for Nova. This is her lifestyle and Nicki is still her daddy and Nova is her kitten.

Nicki: You want to get clean before we play Kitten*wiping her tears*

Nova nods as she looks into Nicki's loving eyes. Nicki smiles and carry her kitten out of the room and into their room. The Dungeon.

                        My Little Kitten