● Officially Mine●

Nova POV

So Daddy Got Me To School But Now I Wish I Stayed. Everyone Here Knows My Business And Only One Person Started This Cause I Wouldn't Be Their Submissive. I Don't Care Or Even Like Her. Boys Whistle At Me Like I'm A Some Dog, They Stare Me Down Like I'm Candy Licking Their Lips, The Girls Envy Me And Write Shit About Me Everyday. I Got Beat For Being Touch Involuntary. I Can't Let This Happen With Nick Being My Owner. I Have One Friend But She's Very Popular And Her New Owner Is Beyonce. So We Are Still Close. Yes I'm Pretty But Get The Wrong Attention.

???: Ooooo No New Owner Yet Huh Sexy * Walking Behind Me*

Nova: Please Go The Fuck Away

???: OMG Dude She's Still Free* High Fiving Him*

Ugh I Swear Jocks These Days

???: Hey Where The Hell Do You Think You Are Going?

Nova: * Speed Walking* To Class Like You Are Suppose To Do Dumb Ass.

???: Still A Feisty Lil Thing. I Want To Have Fun Too Like You Where Screaming Daddy Yesterday. We Are Friends And I Want The Same Treatment The Other Person Did Yesterday Morning.

Nova: No! Go Away!

They Both Stopped In Front Of Me Laughing. I Knew This School Was Bad Once It Said It Was Bully Free And Don't Tolerate It.

???: Oooo Come On Baby. I'm Six Inches Of Pure, Hard Solid Man.

???: I'm Seven Inches Of Sweet Vanilla And You Would Love To Gag On.

As The Get Closer To Me I Kneed Both Of Them In Their Dicks And Ran To My Class Trying To Forget What Just Happened.

???: YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!

I Really Don't Care As Long As I Have My Knife With Me And Daddy I'm Fine. Well....As Long As I Blend In With The Crowd. All The Submissives Here Are Good For Sex And It An Outcast Other Wise. I Have Even Been Choked And Fucked In The Ass During Detention Before Nicki Got Me. I Had No Choice But To Enjoy It. It Hurt So Much. I Never Been Fucked In The Ass But The One Time. Me Calling Rape Is Like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. I Never Got Detention Since Then.
*********************************
Nicki POV

Lil Wayne: Nicki....* Looking Through The File* You Got One Crazy And Freaky Ass Pet.

Nicki: I Already Know That * Laughing* That's What I Love About Her.

Lil Wayne: Well It Also Says She's Been Through Four Masters Already.

Nicki: And......... She's Like My Seventh Submissive.

Cyn: Damn Nic * Laughing*

Nicki: They Wasn't Loyal And Very Disrespectful * Shrugged My Shoulders*

Lil Wayne: Well She Is Comfortable With Most Of The Levels Except Red But Can Be A Trouble Maker.

Nicki: Well She's My Trouble Maker Then. Is She Approved Or Not Wayne?

Wayne: I Can't Believe I'm Saying This But She Ain't Mine. So Yes She's Approved * Signing It* She's Officially Yours. Now You Have To Sign It.

I Took The Contract Without No Hesitation And Signed It. I Got My Baby!!!!!!!! I Can't Wait Til She Get Home Cause Daddy Is Gonna Tear That Pussy U-

Ding Ding

Nicki: Hello Nicki Speaking

???: Hi It's Principal Jonas And I Have Some Regards To Discuss Toward Nova Mitchell.

Nicki: * Putting Cyn Down* Okay....Did She Do Anything Wrong? * Grabbing My Purse*

Principal Jonas: I Rather Speak In Person