● Stranger Danger ●

Nicki POV

Chris: Already Nic * Laughing*

Nicki: Yup Lesson Learned Pretty Boy And She Asked For It * Laughing*

Chris: Can I Even See What She Looks Like?

I Took The Blanket Off Her And Turned Her To Where He Can See Her Face.

Chris: Wow She's Gorgeous

Nicki: And Off Limits Bye Bitch * Walking Toward My Office* Daddy Got You Baby * Kissed Her Forehead*

I Laid Her Down On My Office Love Seat. It Used To Be Hot Pink But After Scrubbing It So Many Times ;) It Is More Like A Pale Light Pink Color. I Would Get Another One But It Has Great Great Memories. I Changed Her Into Something Comfortable. My Clothes Are A Bit Big On Her But She Looks Sexy Ass Hell In Them. I Looked To See If She Was Good About Five Times Before Heading Toward The Studio Room.

I Walk In To See Weezy A.k.A Lil Wayne, Bird Man, Dra A.K.A Drake With His Sugar Baby Cyn In His Lap Sleep, Chris With Baby Royal, Beyonce, And Fetty. I Sat Down Next To Drake. Cyn Has Been Sick And Dra Has Been Having Her Attached To His Hip. She Is Pregnant So Its Rough For Her With Morning Sickness And All.

Nicki: Long Night * Kissed Her Forehead*

Drake: Yeah * Rubbing Her Back* I Can't Wait For This Baby To Come So She Won't Have To Suffer Anymore.

Bey: Seven More Months And Trust Me It Will Be Like Hell For You * Laughing*

Lil Wayne: So Is It Bring Our Pets/Kid To Work Day * Laughing*

Chris: Nooo My Baby Mama Tripping And Barely Let's Me Spend Time With Roy Alone With Her Gold Digger Ass. * Covered Up Royal's Ears With His Hands* Her Pussy  Wasn't Even That Great * Taking His Hand Off Her Ears*

Nicki: Mine Had To Get Punish And I Didn't Want Her Looking Like A Zombie With Dislocated Limbs Walking Down The Hallways * Laughing*

Drake: My BABY  Doesn't Feel Good And I Need To Be There And Have Her Close For Her Every Need.

Bird: That's Right Dra You A Good Man Son

Bey: Mine Isn't Obviously Here. She Is At Work For Her Last Day * Smiling* I Can't Wait To Tear That Ass Up * Grinning* And My Daughter Is With Her Daddy.

Lil Wayne: Well In Order For You Guys To Get Y'all Contracts, I Need Their Information And Hope To Meet Them.

Nicki: I Got My Kitty's Information And You Will. Plus Chris Already Seen Her

Lil Wayne: She Must Be Gorgeous

Chris: She's Beautiful * Putting Royal On The Floor With Her Toys*

Bey: I Bet She Is. I Mean Nicki Always Goes For Beautiful Females

Nicki: What Is Your Sub's Name?

Bey: Rihanna But She Prefers Rih And Perfect For Me *Squealing*

Nicki: *Laughing* Oh Kay Then

Chris: Is This One Gonna Stay * Looking At Both Of Us*

Bey/Nicki: Its All Up To The Contract But Yes

Nicki: Well Change That I Don't Know Cause She Is Different

Lil Wayne: Different Is Good Though But Right Now This Is Business And Not A Family Gathering Niggas * Laughing*

Nicki: Man Shut Up * Laughing*

Fetty: I Don't Care. I Just Want To Record And Go Home To My Fam.

*********************************
Nova POV

I Woke Up Feeling Cold. I Have Been With Daddy Since She Bought Me. I Am Used To Be Alone After Pleasure But This Feels Different. I Just Shrug It Off. My Body Aches And In Needed Of Relaxation In Warm Hot Water But I Don't Know If I'm Allowed. I Don't Want To Get Be-

Bam!

Nova: Ahhh Fuck * Groaning*What The Fuck Was That * Holding My Foot*

Did I Mention It Is Dark As Hell And Can't See Shit? I Mean Damn Daddy Need To Do Betta. Don't Fuck Me And Leave Me In The Dark Literally. I Heard The Door Squeak And I Grab The Hardest And Most Painful Thing I Can Find, Which Happens To Be A Book And A....

Nova: A Two Sided... What The Fuc-

???: Is That You Nova * In A Male Voice*

I Shifted And Stayed Where I Am! I Learned Not To Trust Anyone. I Felt The Person Bump Into Me Or Tap My Shoulder And I Immediately Attacked.

Nova: Ahhh Bitch You * Kicked Him In His Stomach* Don't Fuck * Swung The Dildo In His Face* With Genova Fields * Hitting The Back Of His Head With Daddy's Huge Book* Weak Ass Nigga* Kicked The Person In The Balls*

???: Fuck *Moaning* Damn Tha..That Hurt

I Threw The Book And Dildo Aside And Felt Proud Of My Myself. Ain't No Bitch Or Nigga Got Shit On Me.

Nova: You Cant See Me * Mocking John Ceno* Not Bad For A Sm-

The Light Flicked On And Burned My Eyes For Sec An-

Nova: Oh Shit * Mumbling*

She Don't Look Happy And Probably Wants To Drag Me Across The Floor. She Rushed To The Strange Man's Aid*

Daddy: OMG What Have You Done Genova!! Wezzy Are You Okay? Are You Bleeding? * Examining Him*

Weezy: Mumm* Groaning As He Hover His Hands Over His Gentiles* What The Fuck Is Wrong With Your Pet!!!! You Lucky You A Female Slut * Moaning As He Spit Out Blood*

Daddy: I'm Sorry Weezy * Helping Him Up* What The Hell Is Wrong With You? I Sent Him To Check On You. Not For You To Beat The Fuck Out Of And With My Fucking Dildo At That Bitch!!!! I Wouldn't Send Someone Who's Danger To Come CHECK ON YOU!! * Jacking Me Up By My Shirt*

I Looked In Her Eyes And They Were Pure Black. Oh No I'm Not Going Through This Again.

Weezy: If You Were Mine, I Would Have Been Fucked You Up And You Wouldn't Walk For Days. Nic You Have An Actual Animal On Your Hands * Walking Out Limping And Holding His Stomach Groaning*

Nova:..............

Thanks For Those Who Do Vote And Comment On This Story Overall. Thanks For Reading and All. Love Yah Muah