⚫ Meeting Mama Carol Pt. 1⚫

Nova POV

Me And Daddy Talked About Things That Is About Family, Our Future, Baby Haz, King, And Erica's Baby Girl. We've Also Just Talked To Talk About Anything. I Really Enjoy This And She Really Loves My Daughter. I Get To See My Baby Three Times A Week For A Couple Hours And Every Sunday For A Whole Day. That's The Day Big Freedia Gets Her Shit Together. His Best Friend Will Have Her Every Thursday To Saturday Along With Him. Daddy Doesn't Have To Do Anymore Stuff For Me To Prove She's Cares And Loves Me. I See It In Her Eyes When She Stares At Me. I Mean She Sitting Here Doing My Baby's Hair In Mini Pony Tails And She Is Just Crying. Its Funny How She Is Trying To Escape From Daddy. Man She Is Gonna Give Me Hell About Her Hair.

Haz: * Screaming And Kicking As She Tries To Get Down With Tears Done Her Face And Was Talking Shit In Her Baby Gibberish*

Nicki: Girl I Am Yo Momma You Momma. You Don't Talk Back To Me* Pointing Her Finger In Haz's Face*

Haz: * Starts To Get Louder And Talk Back And Hit Her Leg*

They Already Starting A New Bond Bro 😭😭

~~~~~

Daddy Put Some Baby Lotion In Her Hair To Make It Curly And Softly Comb The Middle But Hazel Had This Mean Mug Face On Her. She Looks Like Somebody Tried To Kill Her And Her Crying Was Kind Of Funny But Broke My Heart. Daddy Got Her Cute Though In This White Baby Jump Suit That Says Mommys Best Fran With Tye Dye Spray As The Design. She Had Some Baby Blue Yeezys And Clip On Earrings, Which Erica Had Gotten Her. Also She Bout Her A Dazzled Paci To Go With It. My Baby Is So Lucky. When i Was Baby, I Had A Torn Bear And Paci As Comfort. I Was The Unexpected Child And Wasn't Like Shay.

Nicki: See...Damn I Am All Done Little Girl. Now You Look Like A Princess With A Nasty Ass Face Homie* Standing Her Up On Her Knees*

She Looks At Daddy And Started To Poke Out Her Lips Then Cried Again.

Nova: Look At What You Did Daddy?

Nicki: Nooo Baby..Mama Was Just Playing * Rocking Her* Nova Are You Sure Her Daddy Is Black?

Nova: Positive

Daddy Took Me To This Warehouse Where I Can Wear Anything I Fucking Want Including Lingerie ;)

Daddy: Baby Come On...We Still Have More To Do For You That's Very Important* Pouting* Your Dress And Etc Is Already In The Car.

Nova: Okay.. Okay...Okay...Daddy* Walking Out* What Do You Think? * Twirling Around*

Daddy: Babe That's Perfect And Its Appropriate. I Don't Need All Of My Assets Out For Anyone But Me Too See. You Ready?

I Nod And Grab Our Stuff But Of Course Daddy Got A Picture But I Refused To Look Up. Daddy Pouted So I Had Too Look Up With Sun Glasses. My Eyes Looks Like I've Been High. Tommy Is Gonna Have Me Geeked Tonight. We Gon Be Lit.

Daddy: Thats All I Wanted Gorgeous * Smiling*

Nova: Yea...yea..You Drive * Throwing Her The Keys* I Got My All Black Outfit And Dress For Tonight

Daddy: Okay Baby Girl

Daddy Is On The Roll Today

****************************************
Nicki POV

Hazel Is A Trip Man And Only 6 And A Half Months....Going On Seven. I Know Me And Mena Baby Girl Is Gonna Be Hell If This Is Nova Baby. My Momma Said My Child Will Either Come Out 10x Worser Than Me Or 10x Better Than Me. I Take 600 Hundred For Option Two. I Hated Getting My Ass Whipped With A Stick. Miss Sonia Still Be Getting On My Ass More Than My Momma. Mama Jenn Too. Like Why Do I Have To Bad Guy Man? LOL

Speaking Of My Family. Nova Doesn't Know But Its Time To Meet The Family And Its For A Special Reason. Nova Thinks Its Just Her Friends, Our People Like Wezzy, Rih And Bey, And A Few Celebrities But Nigga I Got The WHOLE Bunch Of Kids From Each Of Her Class Periods....Well Really All Of Them...From Her Old School That Would Hurt Or Bully Her. Imma Show Never Fuck With The Queit Ones Cause You Never Know What Happens Behind Doors. This Is My Revenge And Closure For Nova. They Are Gonna All Look Stupid And Full Petty. If Nova Don't Want Them There, She Can Kick They Ass To The Curve. I Let Wezzy Handle The That Teacher Who Raped Her.

Nigga I Don't Play About Whats Mine. You Got Me Fucked Up On Pluto If My Baby Is Hurt. Thank God She Likes Her New School. Nobody Fucks With Her Or Really Say Much To Her. She's My Beautiful Lazy Ass Nerd. Now We Have A Kid....I Seriously Can't Wait To Have Our First Baby Together. More Sex For Me After A Long Day.

I Pulled Up Into My Mumz Place And Nova Looked At Me Confused.

Nova: Why Are We Here Daddy?

Nicki: Its A Surprise Baby. This Whole Day Is A Surprise Sweet Cheeks

I Turned The Engine Off And Gave Her A Kiss On The Cheek. She Grabs Hazel As I Get Her Baby Bag. Nova Has Our Stuff In Her Leapard Bag. I Held Her Hand Cause
This Is The First Time Since Erica, I Am Letting My Mom Meet My Girl.

Nicki: Before I Knock On This Door, Dont Ask Any questions, Call Me Daddy, And Mention I Am A Dom. I Am Nicki Or Onika Or Baby....Just Not Daddy. Do You Understand Me?

Nova: Uh...Yes Daddy * Confused*

I Knock On The Door, She Opens The Door, And The Time Has Finally Come....

Nicki: Hey Mommy.....I Told You I'll Be Ready...Mee-

Carol: Omg You Are Shay Mitchell! My Baby Loves You Sweetie. Wait You've Been Hiding Shay Mitchell Nicki. I Am Not Stupid Nicki. Bout Damn Time You Got A Milk Bone Bitch Instead Of Big Booty Judies And Bowling Balls Rackets

Nicki: Mommy...This Isn't Shay Mitchell...This Is Her Twin Genova Mitchell And Our Daughter Hazel- Gen Mitchell. My Future Wife...

Carol/Nova:..................

Ooh Shit....What Do You Think Whats Gonna Happen Next? How Do You Think Nova Being Called Shay Made Her Feel? How Do The The Party Is Gonna Go? What Does Nicki Has Up Her Sleeve? I'm Sorry I Got Lazy But Did Yall Know Shay Ass Is 29 Bitch! She Doesn't Look A Day Old Over 22 And Nicki Is 33...They Ain't Too Far Part