○Jealous Part Two○

Nova POV

Daddy Doesn't Look So Happy And She's Yelling And Cursing At Wayne Right Now As They Fix Me Up To Dance

Daddy Doesn't Look So Happy And She's Yelling And Cursing At Wayne Right Now As They Fix Me Up To Dance. I Am Actually Excited Because I Love Dancing But I Don't Want To Disappoint Daddy And Her Not Show Me The Dungeon. Speaking Of Daddy Here She Comes In Mad.

Nova: Daddy I-

Daddy: Y'all Can Go Now And Lock The Door Behind You.

They Leave And Daddy Picks Me Up To Put Me On Her Lap. She Pulls Down My Bottoms And Unzip Her Pants.

Nova: Daddy Want Treatment* Holding On The Couch As I Slowly Put Her In Me*

Daddy: Fuck Yes Baby * Hugging My Waist As I Hiss Taking Half Of Her In* You Know Daddy Doesn't Blame You And I Want To Make You Happy * Moaning As She Starts To Pound My Pussy And Rub My Clit*

Nova: Ooooo FUCK Yes Daddy I Do* Gripping On To Her As I Scream Out Of Pleasure*

She Bites Down Behind My Ear And I Instantly Came All Over Her Dick But She Kept Going Holding Me Down By Shoulders. My Cream Runs Down Her Dicks As She Goes Deeper In Me. My Eyes Roll To The Back Of My Head As My Screams Muffle In Her Hand As She Covers My Mouth. ' Oo Shit Yes Baby Grind That Tight Pussy For Me' Moaning As She Holds Me Tight And Grips On To My Ass. I Start To Grind And Ride Daddy Rough And Fast Just Like She Likes It. She Reaches Under The Bra And Grabs My Breast As I Try So Hard To Be Quiet.

Daddy: Baby Yes! Right There Ma * Moaning As She Throws Her Head Back* Ahh Fuck Baby Make Me Cum * Slapping My Ass Hard*

I Grab Her Hands And Pull Them Above Her Head As Kiss Her Full Lips And Ride Her Buddy As Fast As I Could. Our Moans Fill That Air As I Feel Her Cum Inside Me And It Feels Amazing. My Teeth Marks Is Embedded Into The Couch And Daddy Is Scratched Up A Bit.

Daddy: Now I Think We Are Both Good * Smiling As She Pulls Out* And Make Up Still On Fleek.

No Words Came Out My Mouth Because She Made Me Cum So Fast That It Is Shocking. She Cleans Me Up As I Calm Down With A Towel And Put My Bottoms And Panties Back On.

Daddy: I Know I Promised You The Dungeon And After This You Will Have Me All Night Long Baby. Okay * Caressing My Cheek*

Nova: * Nodding* I Love You Daddy* Laying On Her Chest*

Daddy: Daddy Loves You Too Baby* Kissed The Top Of My Forehead* Are You Sore?

Nova: No I Was Taught To Take Dick Well Through The Company.

Daddy: Wait You Mean Like Rape* Raising Her Voice A Little*

Nova: I Don't Know But Its Was Required To Be A Good Sub And An Advantage To Make Good Money. Its Was Either That Or The Streets* Shrugging My Shoulders*

Daddy: Now Baby That Is Rape And I've Been In This Business Longer Than You. They Used You To Their Advantage Nova. I'm Fucking Tearing Up That Contract Because Wayne Ass With Associate With Them. I'm Not Letting You Go Back Their.

Nova: Bu-

Daddy: But Nothing Nova You Still Have A Contract With Me And That Can Be The Official One But Not With Them. You Are Worth More Money I Paid For You. I Believe They Know That. * Standing Up As She Picks Me Up*

Daddy Is More Upset But She Calmed Down A Bit After We Just Talked. She Can't Rip That Contact Because That Will Put Me Off The Map For Good. Like What If This Don't Work Out? I'm Not Going Back To My Sister.

***********************************
Nicki POV

Wtf Is Going On With Industry?! It Used To Be Five Grand For A Girl And Now It Goes Up To Fifty Grand. Oscar Son Is Ruining The Company. Nova Can't Go Back With Them And She Has No Family Besides Her Sister. She Doesn't Want To See Her Again. Not Even On Family Day.

Nicki: Nova Baby Go Meet The Dancers And Practice. Remember What I Said Genova * Looking At Her Sternly*

Nova: Yes Daddy * Walking Out*

???: She's Beautiful And You Are Very Lucky * Applying Lip Stick On My Lips*Truth be Told I Wasn't Feeling Meek.

Nicki: * Laughing* Well It Was Good While It Lasted But This One Might Just Be The One. She Is Crazy And Put Me Through A lot Of Shit Getting With Her But Its All Out Of Love. She is Simply Amazing Without Trying. Now That I Have Her BBWS Might Be Caking But She Still Caking And Does It Fucking Well.

???: That's Great Miss Nicki * Finishing My Make Up* All Done * Clapping Her Hands Together*

Nicki: * Standing Up* Can You See My Buddy From A Distance?

???: * Laughing* Nicki You And Your Strap Ons Kill Me Man.

That's What They Think

Nicki: Take My Picture * Giving Her My Phone*

???: You Look Stunning By The Way * Giving My Phone Back To Me*

Nicki: All Because Of You Sweet Heart. Now Let Me Go See What My Nova Is Doing With These Men * Walking Out*

I Look At My Phone To Unlock It And Smile Because I Know I'm Taking Her Home With Me.

But I'm Not Feeling This Touchy Feely Shit That Got Going On

But I'm Not Feeling This Touchy Feely Shit That Got Going On. I'm Selfish And Greedy With What's Mine. So I Walk In And I Hear Her Laughing And Giggling And This Bulk White Muthafucka Got His Hands All Over Her. I Sent Her Here To Practice. Not To Be Damn Dirty Dancing.

Nicki: Genova Michelle Mitchell You Have Two Seconds To Back That Ass Back Before I Get To You.

She Immediately Got Out Of His Wrath And Bring Her Ass To Me.

???: Yo We Whe-

Nicki: Did I Ask You Anything Dude?! That Shit Is A Little Too Friendly. Now Pipe That Shit Down And Sit Yo Back Up Dancer Ass Several Seat Nigga And For You Nova, You Know Wassup And Yo Ass Is Getting It.

Nova: But Dad-

Nicki: Don't But Daddy Me. Work With Them Females In The Other Room. NOW GO!

She Ran Her Ass Out The Room Just Like Her I Told Her. She Broke One Of My Rules Already And That Is Allowing To Be Touched. The Show Hasn't Even Started.

Vote And Comment What You Think. GoddessXi lol I Was Waiting On You To Update.