● Sexual Cravings●

Nicki POV

Nicki: OK Ok! You Got It But I'm Just Saying*Still Laughing At Her* So Are You Gonna See Her Or Naw?

Nova: Um..No We Are Better Separated * Laughing* Plus You Would Think I'm Her If We Are In The Same Room.

Nicki: No I Won't Baby. I Know My Pet\Baby Body Like No Other* Sitting Her In My Lap* And Your Smell Is So......Sweet And Different. Imma A Werewolf To Your Scent * Lightly Pecking Her Neck*

Nova: Oh Really * Moaning As She Tilts Her Head*

Nicki: Mhmm * Kissing The Top Of Her Tittes*

Nova: Daddy Are Horny?

Nicki: Very But You Have School Plus Soon You Will Be Officially Mine* Holding Her Into Me* You Know Daddy Loves You Right And I Won't Hurt You?

Nova: Yes Daddy I Do And I'm Sorry

Nicki: Its Okay Baby. Now Eat Up So You Won't Be Hungry. Don't Eat School Food Cause Its Makes Kids Sick. Call Me And I'll Bring You What You Want Okay Baby.

Nova: Okay 

We Talked About Her Childhood And How She Became A Submissive And Shit. Nova Is Dope Ass Fuck And Hopefully Wayne Sees That Today. She Isn't Like My Other Submissives. She's Truly All About That Life But I Gotta Teach Her The Good Part And Not All Torture Too. A Human Body Can Only Take So Much. I Wash The Dishes While She Get Dress Upstairs. Once I'm Done I Head Upstairs To The Bathroom And I See Her Trying To Put Her Hair Into French Braid But It Wasn't Working. It's Funny As Hell Especially With Her Accent.

Nova: You Know What...Fuck This Shit And Whoever Came Up With The French Braid* Brushing Her Hair Up*

Nicki: Babe* Laughing* Let Me Do It

Nova: Okay But It Won't Work.....

I Walk Over To Her And Sat On The Toilet Lid As She Sits On The Floor In Between My Legs.

Nicki: One Or Two?

Nova: Two...Man I Wish I Had Nigga Hair. Y'all Just Need Greece, Moisturizer, And Comb And Just Wash Y'all Shit Every Two Weeks While Mine Gets Oily After Two Days.

Nicki: * Laughing* No You Don't And We Struggle Too You Know. It Takes Forever To Straighten, Combing The Naps Is A Pain The Ass And Have To Keep It From Getting Dry. Babe You Got It Good. All Done * Patting Her Shoulders*

Nova: Ooooh I Can't Wai- What The Fuck! How Did You Do It And So Fast?! * Looking In The Mirror*

Nicki: You Simply Have To Grip Onto Your Hair As You Go Down* Getting Up*

Nova: Your The Best

Nicki: * Wrapping My Arms Her Her Waist* Tell Me Something I Don't Know* Smirking*

Nova: Um...That Your Penis Is Directly Sticking Up At My Pussy...

Nicki: * Laughing* My Bad Nova* Backing Up A Bit* He's Just Happy To Be Around You Baby

Nova: I Guess So.........................

Nicki: Babe Are Sure You Are Okay?

Nova: Yes Daddy I'm Fine * Faintly Smiling*

I Don't Know If She's Lying Or Not Cause She Isn't Much Of Smiley Kind Of Gal Most Of The Time Or From What I See.

Nicki: Okay Babe...Well Let Me Get Dress But Give Daddy A Kiss Before You Leave.

Nova: How About Now Since I Have Lip Gloss On?

Nicki: Give It To Daddy Girl * Picking Her Up*

She Gave Me A Nice, Long, Gentil, Wet, Passionate Ass Kiss. I Started To Feel Irritated Cause I Want To Fuck Her But I Can't Cause Once I Start I'm Unstoppable. I Like Seeing Her Beg, Sweating, Body Repulsing, Crying Out My Name As Her Pussy Lips Grips On To My Dick And Her Titties Bounce In My Face. OMG I Need To Leave Before I Rape This Girl.

Nicki: * Putting Her Down* You Have A Good Baby * Holding My Dick As I Leave To Go To The Guest Room*

I Can Hear Her Laughing But Once This Contract Is Signed She Won't Be Laughing Then. My Dick Is Solid And Hard As Rock And I Just Took A Cold Shower.

Nicki: Really Nigga! She Gone Bihh So Calm Yo Ass Down Son

I Know I'm Talking To My Dick But It Has It's Mind Of Its Own. I Get Dressed And Put On Compressor Shorts So It Would Not Be So Obvious.  I Put On Some Sweats And A Half Shirt Cause I'm Not In The Mood To Be Glamorous. I Get To The Studio But This Time Its Just Me, Wayne, Cyn, And Drake. Wayne Looks Fuck Up Lol

Wayne: So Ready To Review Her File * Holding Up Nova File*

Cyn: Babe Do I Need To Go?

Drake: Nah You've Seen This Done Before....

Cyn: Okay Baby

Nicki: Hey Cynpoo Come Sit With Me As He Reads The File Cause Your Man Falls Asleep When We Do This.

Cyn: Okay

She Came To Lay In My Lap Bridal Style. She Is Cold Ass Fuck So I Put A Blanket Over Us While Drake Is Already Sleep.

Nicki: Comfortable?

Cyn: Mhmm * Snuggling Into My Chest*

Nicki: Okay Love Now I'm Ready....* Rubbing Cyn Big Belly*

Wayne: Oh Kay Nicki.....He's Go Nothing...........

Okay The Time Has Come To Rather Nova Stays Or Go? What Do You Think Her File Is Like? I Slick Want To Make Cyn Nicki Other Submissive 😁😁