⚪ The Talk ⚪

Nova's Point of View

I don't know what just happened.....

Never thought this was able to occur in this room during this time because this is daddy favorite time with me. It's our time and for her to just stop and back away in tears kind of hurts right now.

I knew this would happen. Never thought it would be this deep into the relationship that she would stop pleasuring me and gonna get rid of me. I should have known. Now I have no where to go. Thank God we have never been seen in public in such a romantic fucking way.

Nova: *trying not to cry* I am gonna put my cloth-

Nicki: No! Plea....please just let me ex-

I can feel the anger burning inside of me and trying to stay respectful in HER house. At least I still have my child but how can I get her things when I have no where to go or see her. God this is so bad. What did I do to deserve.

Nova: Please what?* speaking softly* You knew this was gonna happen so I am leaving. Untie me.

She looks up with her eyes all red and swollen with tears running down her face like a water fall with the look of shock on her face. So we pretending to make this a dramatic, sad ending now? The fuck do I look like? A soap opera actress? Leave that shit for my sister to damn do. At least that bitch got some where to fucking go.

Nicki: lll..leeav..Leaving? Nova why are you thinking about leaving me? Us..the kids. Is it something I did? *untying me but keeping me close*

I push her away for second and look at her crazy. I am so fucking confused right now.

Nova: What are you talking about? You are the one that has backed away and stop touching during our time. The only thing me and you ever kept secret( sa-cret).

She looks at me confusing which is confusing me more as tears starts coming down my face.

Nicki: No that's no-

Nova: DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU ARE GONNA SEND ME BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE AFTER I FUCKING GREW ACCUSTOMED TO YOU AND HOW OUR FAMILY IS! I CONVINCED ERICA TO BE HERE SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FIRST LOVE AND CHILDREN TOGETHER IN ONE HAPPY HOME. I HELPED YOU IN SO MANY WAYS THAT I WOULDN'T DO FOR ANYONE ELSE. I EVEN STOOD BY YOU WHEN YOU TALKED SHIT ABOUT THE PERSON YOU CLAIMED YOU STILL LOVED AT THE TIME. I TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS, COOK, CLEAN, GET GOOD GRADES, AND ATTEND TO YO EVERY FUCKING NEED! *with now angry tears running down her face* YOU SAID THIS PART OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL FOREVER STAY THE SAME BUT NOW THAT WE ARE HERE IN THE DUNGEON, YOU FUCKING STOP TOUCHING ME AND PULLED AWAY. I DO SO MUCH FOR YOU TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO ME. I CAN JUST TAKE MY DAUGHTER BACK TO HER PARENT AND RETURN YOUR CAR. I DONT WANT YOU SINCE YOU BROKE YO..youur..promise.....why..Nic-

I started crying and fall on the floor on my knees. Her arms are wrapped around me but I dont have the power to remove them because even now this is my happy place and her warmth makes me feel wanted. Now she doesn't want me and my chest is hurting. My heart is barely beating because is now shattered. Why she waited so long to do this? Now I am going back to the animal cage if I find one that will take me.

Nicki: Omg baby*rocking me in her arms as she sobs on me as well* I am never getting rid of you. *pulling me onto her lap* I apologize for making you feel unwanted. I want you and forever will want you. Hazel is my daughter and you are my wife. Please understand that. I will never send you that place again. You have become an important and most beautiful but witty woman in life. The girl I met is no longer the girl I see right now. She was scared and the woman I see now is fierce and isn't scared of anything that comes her way. Are you listening to me? * holding her chin up to make eye contact*