⚫ The Answer/Mama Carol Pt.2⚫

Nicki POV

I See My Baby Having Fun With The Entertainment And Food. Its Good To See Her Happy And Actually Talking To People. She Doesn't Get Out Much Due To The Limelight. I Am Currently In The Back With Erica As She Dress Baby Haz And I Got King.

I Am Actually Glad She's Here And The Dress Looks Great On Her. Our Baby Is On Her Way Anytime. She Was Past Due Due Date For King. Her And Cyn Would Fight Over Her Belly And Now Her Belly Is Bigger.

Erica: Why Are Staring At Me?

Nicki: Just Admiring How Beautiful You Are And Thinking About Our Child

Erica: Nigga You Just Thick Girls, Which Surprised Me You Bought Nova, And Yes I Am Ready For This Baby To Come Out Of Me. I Should Have Let You Ripped It Out Of Me.

Nicki: Nah I Wouldn't Do That Man And You Have A Baby In You Girl. Say Mommy You Ah Buteful* Holding Up King*

King: * Starts To Giggle And Turns It Head Back Toward Me*

Erica: Yup I Told Yeah...But Explain To Me Why Am I Apart Of This Proposal. I Am Trying To Be And Stay Unseen. Nova's Twin Keep Staring At Me. One Short One Name Lucy Came Up To Me And Asked Me To Have A Seat With Them But They See-

Nicki: Erica They Don't See Like Shit. They Are Bad News. Stay Away From Them Because You May End Like Nova And I Am Not Raising No Baby With Its Mother. Don't Look Back, Say Hi, Wave, Or None Of That Shit. Do I Make Myself Clear?

Erica: Damn..Okay Nicki I Won't * Sitting Down*

Wait....Did She Just Give Up Like That Without Any Argument? That's So Not Erica And I Know This Baby Didn't Make Her Nice.

Nicki: What Is Wrong? * Sitting Close By Her*

Erica: Nothing* Faintly Smiling* Just Tired. Carrying A Baby Is Hard Work * Faintly Laughing*

Nicki: We Have Two Kids Together, Were Lovers And Friends. Erica Jasmine Mena, Why Are You Testing My Intelligence?

Erica: I Am Fine Nicki. Being Pregnant Just Has Me All Wishy Washy * Waving Me Off*

Nicki: Nah Nigga...What Did Nova Say To You? * Crossing My Arms Across My Chest*

Erica: Just A...Simple Thank You * Spacing Out*

I Held Her Hand And Lean In On Her Shoulder

Nicki: I Wish You Would Be Honest With Me. How Can You Be Open To Nova But Not Me Aymore? Erica I Still Care * I Softly Whisper Enough For Her To Hear Me*

Erica: I Know You do But Nothing Big Happened Okay * Getting Up*

Nicki: Erica I Know You Have Feelings For Her.....

Erica: And They Will Go Away

Nicki: Just Like Your Feelings For Me?

Erica: I'll Always Have A Place For You In My Heart Nicki. Nova Is Your Woman And She Loves You Deeply. This Morning Kiss Meant Nothing To Her And I Have No right To Confess Or Do Anything With Her. She's Gonna Be Yours Permanently. I Am Going To Change Haz Okay

She Leaves Me Once Again Just....Confused And Unsure Then I Thought About My Mother's Visit Earlier

Flashback

Mama Carol: Your Future Wife? Baby Do You Know You Can Be Dating By Your Shoe Size? No Offense...Matter Of Fact Get In The House Cause I See Someone In The Bushes

Mom Lead Us In And Closed The Door Behind Us.

Nova: Ma'am...Nicki And I Are Mated Together