● Role Play: Tonya And Nora ●

( re- edited)

Nicki POV

We Got To My House And I Am Ready To Tear That Ass Up But I Have To Set The Rules And Dos And Don't No Matter How Egar I Am. That's How I Lost My Last One. I Picked Up My Baby And Unlocked My Door And She Squealed. OMG She's Too Cute.

Nova: OMG Your Place Is Huge* Amused* I Can Walk Daddy

Nicki: So What That Gotta Do With Me Kitten. You Are Mine And If I Want To Carry You On My Hip Then I Fucking Will * Smacked Her Ass Hard* Got It!

Nova: I'm Sorry Daddy * Looking Down*

Nicki: Don't Put Your Head Down Either In This House Unless Its Pleasure And Praying.

Nova: Yes Daddy

Nicki: Okay * Sitting Her Down In My Lap* Before You Get Comfortable There Is Some Ground Rules.

Nova: I'm Listening

Nicki: Your Are Also My Sugar Baby So You Have Freedom And also Can Take It Away Since I'm Your Dom. Here Are The Rules:

1. NO ONE Is Allowed To Touch You. Only Me. Even At School And If Someone Does You Tell Me. You Are Mine And No One Else.

2. You Stay Here Now So Under This Roof As My Baby And Submissive You Are Only To Sleep In My Room.

3. You Can't Pleasure Yourself. That's My Job.

4. If You Have Your Needs Come To Me But Do Not Interrupt Me When I'm Working Or Busy. That Will Earn Yourself Ten spankings Off The Back.

5. If I Want A Fix Or My Pet * Grabbing Her Chin* I Expect You To Satisfy Me And Do As I Please

6. I Read On Your File You Have A Job So Since I Have Enough Money To Buy A Country...You Will Drop That Job Tomorrow When I Pick You Up For School.

7. As My Sugar Baby, If You Want Something I Will Get It For You. I Will Show You Love And Care But Also Displine You If You Get Out Of Order.

8. You Do Not Tell Me No

9. I Love Role Playing. It Intrigues Me And You Love Role Play. So We Have No Issue.

10. I Don't Have A Dress Code But If I Can See Your Nipple Its A No No* Waving My Finger In Her Face*

11. I'm Always Daddy. If You Call Me Nicki, It Better Be For A Damn Good Reason Not To Make Your Ass Red.

12. You Can Do As You Please If You Follow My Rules. I Am Not A Crazy Dom, Who Make You Wear Collar With My Name On It But I Will If It Comes To That. If You Disobey These Rule You Are To Be Punished.

Nova: May I Ask What Are Your Punishments?* Asking Shly*

Nicki: Aren't You Just Cute *Laughing* I Am Glad You Asked. They Are.......

-Spankings
-Teasing
-Whippings
-Thinking Room ( A Room With Nothing But A Bed And Have To Sit There With The Door)
-No Sexual Intercourse
-Torture With Advanced Toys
-Hours Of Cumming Non Stop
-No Touching Me During Sex And
-Locking You In The House With No Freedom Wearing A Chastity Belt

Nova: So You Won't Beat Me During Sex

Nicki: Oh God No Baby * Looking In Her Chocolate Eyes* Who Did That To You?

I Know It Is Confidential To Ask About The Previous Doms But They Ain't Dogs.

Nova: I'm Sorry I Don't Want To Talk About * Snuggling In The Crock Of My Neck*

Nicki: Well Its Okay Baby. Like I Said I'm Your Dom And Sugar Mommy So I'm Different Okay. So What Do You Want To Do?* Sucking on Her Neck *

Nova:mmm * Smiling* Role Play