⚫ Run Bitch Runnn ⚫

Erica POV

Shiddd...Here Nicki Comes With The Bullshit. Since Ive Lost The Baby And Put Her In The Hospital, She Told Me Leave And Don't Come Near, Which I Fucking Did And Now She Is In My Home For What Ever Reason...

Nicki: The Truth

Erica: The Truth About What? My Life Is Under Your Control Nicki

Nicki: But Something Else Is That Is Mine Or Not? Maybe You Are Just Getting Fat

Erica: Just Spit It Out Already?!

Nicki: Are You Almost Five Months Pregnant Or Not? And Don't You Dare Lie To Me...Im Sure You Remember What Happened Last Time

Oooooohhhhh Shit! I'm In Some Deep Shit Now....I Don't Need To Be Reminded

Erica: Uhhh...Does The Truth Shall Set You Free Still Count* I Innocently Ask As I Shrink Backing Up*

Nicki: Ericaaa * She Groan And Growled Lowly As She Get Closer Me And My Back Hit The Wall*

Erica: Okay..Okay..OKAY! * Holding My Arms Up But Please Do-

WAM!

Erica: OOOH FUCKK! * Holding My Knee As I Cry Out In Pain*

Nicki: You Didn't I Come Here With Protection Did You Sweetie* Smirking* Now Do You Want To Try This Again?!

I Looked At Her With A Glare And Notice My Back Door Opened Then Shot Up And Took A Run For It As Fast As I Could While My Knee Aches

Nicki: ERICA JASMINE FUCKING BITCH ASS MENA!

Damn She Want The Whole Neighborhood To Know My Name But That Ain't Stopping Me From Running. I Ran To The Nearest Ally And Sat My Ass There.....

Erica: Fuck I'm Hungry Ass Fuck * Sitting My Ass Down Trying To Breath*

Imma Just Hide Here Until I Know Her Spy Kid Ass Is Gone. Plus My Damn Knee Hurt. Curse Nicki And That Damn Plastic Metal Cup Shit She Got.

*****************************
Nicki POV

See What I Mean? Shes Stupid And Clueless. Don't She Know You Can Run But Can't Hide Plus I Saw Her Ass Run Near A Block Or Two. I'm Like Micheal Myer...I Didn't Run But I'm Waiting And Letting Her Think She Got The Best Of Me. I Simply Just Waited In The Van With The Doctor And Weezy. Weezy Is Fast As Fuck And Saw Erica Run Into An Ally In Broad Daylight. Like At Least Run Through A Building Where There Is Alot Of People.

Weezy: Where Is Her " Wife" Though...Um..Light Skin, Oval Shape Head...* Snapping His Fingers* Oh Shit Dra..Dracula..Draya...Yea Draya! She Back With Her Ex?

Nicki: Last I've Heard Is That Erica Caught Her Sucking Dick Of That Basketball Dude And Was Forced To Watch Them Fuck. I Dont Know How But I Believe She Was Scared Of Draya. I Actually Saw Divorce Papers In Erica's Favor And She Got A Pre Nip On That Saggy Ass Bitch * Laughing*

Weezy: I Told That Girl Once You Hang With Dog You'll Get Flees When She Was With Bow But She Don't Listen* Shaking His Head* By Guessing She Ran...Shes Pregnant

Nicki: I Don't Know But He's Here To Prove It * Pointing At The Doctor* Since She Wouldn't Willingly Tell Me And Ran Like A Coward. That's Not A Real Grown Ass Woman And I'm Not Chasing Her.

Wezzy: You Ri- Aye Shes Coming Out Nicki See * Pointing To My Left* Mercy Or Nah

Nicki: Let Her Think She Got Away But Wait For Her At 25th Street Because She Always Go To This Nigga Name Albert Or Something When She Has Problems