Interveiw #66 with _loverdose

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 50px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">When did you join Wattpad?

How did you discover this site?: I've joined in 2011, however I had another account that I made in 2010. I discovered Wattpad when I was still on Quizilla and Mibba.

When did you begin writing?:

I would always write stories because I loved reading; so when I was ten, I would just write but everything I'd do would be terrible but each year I kept getting better :)

What is the most rewarding part of writing? The least rewarding?:

Well, the most rewarding part (to me) is that I enjoy it a lot and it takes my mind off of things. However, the least rewarding part is where I don't like what I'm writing; or writers block.

If you where stuck in a closet with one of your characters, who would it be and why?:

Definitely Beck Kingsley from my story 'Prom?' because, well to put it shortly, he's portrayed as a normal guy and not a jock plus, he's pretty sweet.

Who are you favorite authors?

How do they influence your writing?: My favorite authors have to be Suzanne Collins and Becca Fitzpatrick. They influence me because both of their books are very original.

What is the writing process like?

Any unique tips you like to share on how to craft your first draft?: Take it from me, I don't think I should be the one answering this considering I get lost sometimes, too. Truthfully, you just have to plan everything you write; whether it's in your head or on paper.

How do you promote your work?:

I've promoted one of my stories by becoming friends with others.

Which one of your stories has done the best, and why?:

Well, for now, I haven't got one finished.

Why should readers check out your work?: Because I like to believe that my work is original, and entertaining.

ANy closing comments?:

I'm low on readers so please check out my stories guys? :)</pre>