Chapter 8

*3 weeks later*

Stephen Curry

"Nah man you cheating! I quit." Seth said throwing down the controller.

We were playing 2k9 and he was mad because he getting dubbed by 27. This always happens.

"Yeah whatever boy. Don't be mad 'cause your player ain't got no shot." I said as he got up, ransacking the fridge for snacks.

"Dang Steph where all yo' food at?"

"Man it's Ayesha. She keep putting me on all these diets because she says I need to eat healthier." I said getting up and grabbing a water bottle.

"You needa put your foot down and tell her to cook some damn chicken or some." He mumbled grabbing a yogurt.

I laughed walking back into the living room. Before I could pick up the controller, my BlackBerry beeped. I glanced over at the screen peeping that it was Ayesha, so I answered it.

"Who this?" I teased.

"Excuse you?" She snapped.

"Relaaax. Hey Ishi." I said smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. My name better be saved Wardell Stephen." She said giggling, but yet serious at the same time.

"You know your name is saved babygirl. So wassup?"

"Nothing. We've both so busy lately, I just wanted to talk to you." She said calmly.

"Aw, baby. You missed big daddy?" I said smirking.

"Anddd who is big daddy again?" She asked giggling.

"Girl don't even play with me." I said with a blank face.

Seth put his finger in his mouth in a gagging motion causing me to muffle my laugh.

"What was that?" She asked.

I glanced back at Seth laughing again because he was pointing to the phone acting like he was grinding.

I threw a pillow at him causing him to groan before I went back to my conversation.

"Just Seth being stupid."

"Leave my poohbear alone." She said loud enough for him to hear.

His head popped up from behind the couch, followed by a stupid grin.

"I told you she wanted me. AS4L baby!" He yelled for Ayesha to hear.

I heard her cute giggle on the other side of the phone.

"Shut up Seth!" She said.

He held his chest forming his mouth into a 'o'. "Ouch. Hurt a nigga feelings then."

"Nigga get out." I laughed throwing another pillow.

"I'm gone then, since you can't keep ya hands and furnishing items to yourself. Bye Esh! Be breezy." He exited throwing up a piece sign, mocking Calvin from House of Payne.

We talked for a little while until she hung up because she had a client to tend to and I had practice.

Ayesha Alexander

"Ten more Paris, come on you got this." I said to the rich ares.

"It's too muuccchh." She whined throwing her head back.

I mentally rolled my eyes and facepalmed myself for accepting to train 'the' Paris Hilton.

"It's only ten. You can do it."