Ok, so I lied about there only being a few A/N's..

Hey, all my lovely people! Its-a me! Mario! Just kidding, Writer-chan  here. I wanted to thank everyone for reading this story! Even if you only read one chapter (which I dought because you're here right now..), I wanted to thank you. No matter how you got here, thank you. From the bottom of my heart! 

I never thought that this would get 1K views! I'm so grateful for all of you! If you've read my mindfuck of a story, you would know its just a little funny. Well, apparently. I love making this story and everything about it. I'm glad that anyone who is reading this has read my story. I know it's a little weird from time to time, but this is the best I got. Whomp Whomp. All of you have made this story possible, so thank you for your support and everything you do! 

I love you guys, and so does live Usa-chan! Heh, no one tell Hunny-Senpai I stole Usa-Chan! He'll start to cry!!! And you know, send Mori after me.   .-.     Anyway, I don't really remember why I wrote this. 

Remember to smile! That's why I wrote the story after all!

Peace, love, and Happiness! Bon voyage!

Woo!

                                                   ---Writer-Chan, the person that doesn't know whats happening in her own story. It's true!