Irritating brats

Your p.o.v.

I don't know why I was being like this, maybe I was on some kind of sugar rush or something? I don't know. Anyway, Mello noticed why I screamed, and dove after the chocolate bar. He held it protectively near him as if someone was going to take it. I looked at him with a confused and irritated look..much like Near looked at me. Hehe...so much for first impressions, huh?

"Mello, I don't think anyone is going to eat that chocolate that just fell on the floor. In fact, I really think you shouldn't be about to eat it either." I said, anime sweat dropping. He hissed at me and bit into the chocolate bar. Ugh! Everyone in this place acts like a child! 

"Fine then! I don't care if you die of deadly disease that is only absorbed by eating stuff off of the ground!" I huffed and turned away from him. Then someone walked into the main room holding something. It was Yuki...for some reason? She threw whatever was in her hand at me and I caught it.

"Bro, eat a snickers." she said. I glared down at it. She was making a reference to the commercials. 

"Why?"

"You're not you when you're hungry." she said and chuckled slightly. I rolled my eyes and eat the snickers. "Better?"

"Better! Of course not, it was just a candy. Though, I am feeling better." I said, whispering the last part to myself. Near coughed, making everyone's attention fall on him.

"Excuse me, but how is it you knew our names?" he asked, glaring at me somewhat. I chuckled awkwardly and nervously rubbed the back of my neck. 

'Oh you know, I just watch you every time I have free time! Nothing creepy, really.' I thought. It's not like I was actually going to say that..In front of Task force. Anyway, I had to say something, everybody's attention was on me again. I gave a pleading look at Yuki. She stared at me blankly and shrugged. 'Ugh, I'm so gonna kill you for not helping me!' I mentally yelled at her.

"Well...I, um..I...heard about you coming here...?" I replied, trying my hardest not to sound suspicious. Which I failed at horribly. Yuki was in the background laughing at me, while I anime sweat dropped. 

"Uh-huh. Sure you did." he scoffed at me. Ok, that's it. I've had enough of this attitude of Near's. So, what did I do? The only logical thing. I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled his face closer to mine so that I was staring right into his eyes. 

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I said in a dangerously low voice.

XD  I don't think that you even realized how close you were to Near. Oh, and don't tell the Snickers people I used their product in my story! They'll...I don't know. Anyway, sorry if you don't like Snickers, but I was bored and that's the only thing I could think of at the moment. Anyway, this is getting a bit long, so Bai!! ^3^