We're off!

Your p.o.v.

Yuki sat right next to me, and everyone from earlier, minus the task force members other than Matsuda, where also there. I have no idea why though. Yuki looked at me. 

"Hey, who was that guy that Mello sent to get you? I've never seen him in the show before." she whispered so only I heard. Really? After HOW many times you watched the whole show over, and over, and over again, you don't remember who Matt is?! you disappoint me Yuki.

"It was Matt, you do remember who he is right?" I whispered back. She looked up to the top of the car, like she was lost in thought trying to remember who he might be. Bitch, please. Then, I remembered. I NEED TO GET MY ICE CREAM!!!

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!!" I yelled, pointing at the drivers seat. I surprised everyone and the limo screeched to a halt. 

"What?! What's wrong?!" Yuki yelled out in surprise. I glared at her, then everyone else. They looked like I scared the living shit out of them.

"If I remember correctly, I was going to get ice cream before I was totally not kidnapped. Now, get me to an ice cream store before I jump out of the car and run down the highway to go get ice cream."I said, scooting closer to the door, just to prove that I would do that. And I wasn't lying. They better get me there soon, or I WILL jump out of the car. Then, I'll threaten L, Mello, and Near. And Light. And throw Yuki into a pool. While she's wearing a wool sweater. Because I'm evil, and they better give me what I want.

"Really? After we just saved you, you want us to go get ice cream? You got kid napped, and need to be punished." Near said. (Not like that, you pervy people)

"Oh shut your face Near. You didn't save me. Matt did, even though I didn't need any help what-so-ever. But, If you don't want me to go, I'll just say bye here, and barrel-roll outta here. Byyyyeeee~~~!!!!" I said, opening the car door, about to jump out and sprint to the nearest Ice cream place. 

"Agh! No wait! Don't do that!" Matsuda yelped, pulling me back into the car/limo thing. What? 

"Yeah? What..." I asked, sitting back in the car. Are they gonna take me to get me ice cream? Oh! If they do, I also want McDonalds. I get everything. Yeah. L sighed and looked over at me, while I just smiled back at him. 

"If you would like to go and consume frozen dairy products, then we will take you there I suppose." L responded, nodding towards whoever was driving. The car started again. 

"Aww, you guys are the best! Except for Yuki. Yuki, you're the worst." I said.