YOLO!!

Matsuda p.o.v. (lol, I know someone wanted this ;P)

...What?! Why do they th-think I'm adorable?! ...And why did (Y/n) yell it out to everyone...? Sigh..at least no one's blaming me for anything right now. Other than *cough*being adorable*cough*

Yuki's p.o.v.

"What the Fuck was that?" I ended up shouting to no one in particular. Hey, I'm just as confused about this as everyone else is! Okay, anyway, Kira started talking again.

"Hmph, Well, what we want is Yuki Frost. Give her to us and we will give you Miss (y/n). You have three hours to find us and give Yuki to us. Until then." Kira said, before the screen cut itself off. How the hell..

"Wait, how did (y/n) know what you were saying, Yuki?" Light questioned, giving me an unitrested glance. I sweat dropped and thought about it for a second. I really forgot about Light being here.

"I have abosultly know clue...She always does something unexpected though, so I can't say this isn't like her..?" I kinda lied. What was I supposed to do? Sit there and look like an idiot? No! That's (Y/n)'s job! Hehe..

"Hmm, ok. I have an exact location." L stated, tuning everyone's attention towards L instead of me. Thank you! I don't like attention. Heh, just kidding. But I'm not like an attention whore, or anything. Totally not.

"Oh, great. Want me to call th guy?" Mello asked, taking out his cell phone. L glanced towards him and back at the screen before nodding. Mello shrugged and started typing in the numbers. 

~Time skip because I'm pretty sure you know how a phone works~

"Kay, thanks dude. The place is at...uh," He looked over at L's computer screen, " Yeah, near the park, East side. Should be that big brick buliding. Okay, We'll meet up with you then. Bye, dude." 

What is it with Mello and saying "dude" all of a sudden? Bruh, I think (Y/n)'s rubbing off on you. But who was he talking to?  I have no clue!! But if I ask, ...screw it. YOLO!!  

"Hey, Mello, who was that anyway?" I asked, giving him a questioning look. He rolled his eyes.

"An old friend. That's all you need to know for now." he replied, well, more like growled. Wow, is someone emotional! Somone must be taking lessons from Tamaki. Hehe, here I have an idea! I walked over to my bag and shoved my hand into it. I grabbed what I was looking for, and threw it towards an unsuspecting Mello. It hit him in the back of the Head, hard. I turned towards me with an enraged look on his face.

"WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR!?" He demanded, making me shrink back into the Ryuk corner. 

"Bruh! Chillax! It was just a Snickers!" I shouted back, before throwing five more at him and rushing to hide behind Matsuda. Hehehe, I see why (y/n) likes this so much! But, maybe I should be more careful around Mello. I might see what happens after YOLO..hehe, whoops!

P.S. The song is just there to be there!