Part-3

Connie and Jacob had finally arrived at bournville plaza in Birmingham. It was 12pm! It was indeed a very long journey.

"Why are we here again?" Asked Jacob. "Did you just use this as an excuse to spend time with me sweet cheeks?" He joked.

Connie gave him her famous death glare which made Jacob smirk. He wanted to laugh but he had to act professional.

Jacob was only trying to lighten up the mood as the conference was boring and that was only the first day. There were two more days left!! They both couldn't wait until it finally ended. However both were excited so spend three days together. They both had their own plans on how the evenings should be.

At about 6pm, Connie and Jacob arrived at their hotel.

"Sweet cheek, you carry on and check us in," said Jacob. "I will just grab our bags and come."

Connie did as she was told and went to reception.

"Excuse me," she said. "I am Mrs Beauchamp and I have a reservation for two rooms."

"Okay one second." Said the person at the lobby. "How many rooms did you say you booked? He asked."

"Two," replied Connie.

"I am Afraid there is a problem. The system shoes only one room was booked and it's the honeymoon suite." He told her.

"How is that possible? "She practically yelled. "I booked two rooms myself."

Jacob arrived and connie explained the matter. They had no option but to take the honeymoon suite and share it.

Jacob was ecstatic but didn't want to show it and although Connie appeared to be angry, she was in fact looking forward to it.
_______________________________

The room was beautiful. It was decorated with roses and there were candles placed every where.

Connie felt awkward. Just looking at the room and Jacob made her blush. She wanted Jacob to claim her. To make love to her. To treat her like a queen! She was thirsty for his love, for his touch. She has accepted! Accepted that she liked him! He made her feel special.

They settled into the room, both taking in turns to have. Shower and they ordered food. They are whilst chatting away.

They both decided it was best to sleep at it was already 11pm and they had an early start tomorrow.

"So... "She said.

"Listen connie, we have no option but to share the bed." He said. "You sleep on what side and I will sleep on the other."

What! Did he just say we could sleep together. Well just sharing a bed but with him. It was perfect.

They both climbed onto the bed. After a few minutes, Connie decided to make a brave move. She had checked and seen that Jacob was already asleep. Un aware that he was wake, She moved closer to him and slept on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat and it felt nice.

Thinking Connie had now fallen asleep, Jacob placed his arm on top of her, hugging her petite figure.

In reality, both were very much aware of what they did. It felt perfect! They both fell asleep with a smile on their face.

She was his and he was hers..