Part-25

The day Connie and Jacob were waiting for had finally arrived! Their wedding day! The day Connie Beauchamp could become Connie Masters!

They had decided on a traditional church wedding followed by reception party at a banqueting suite! They decided to only invite close friends and family!

Everyone including Jacob was waiting in church for Connie to arrive! After a few minutes, the doors opened and Grace walked in holding a small basket filled with flower petals! With each step she took, she threw flowers leaving a trail for Connie to walk on.

Connie walked inside the church hand in find with Charlie! She had asked him if he could give her away! She has always looked up to Charlie! He was a father figure to her!

Everyone turned to look at her and she walked down the aisle in her gorgeous dress! Jacob hadn't seen the dress yet! They both decided to keep it a surprise!

Jacob turned to face Connie and he was mesmerised by her beauty! Oh this woman was driving him mad! He wanted her right there! He wanted to claim her and show her who's boss! But he had to control aha! But what was going to come after will be worth his wait.

_______________________________

" do you Jacob masters take Connie to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

" I do!"

"Do you Connie take Jacob masters to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do!"

" I now pronounce you as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Jacob pulled Connie towards him and kissed her! It was soft! Gentle! Passionate! It was perfect!

"I love you Mrs masters!"

" I love you too Mr Masters!"