Part-24

" Sweet cheeks!"

"Hmm.." Connie replied.

" I was thinking, why don't we get married before the baby's due?" He told her! "We have plenty of time! So what say?"

"For you, I will do anything" she said. They both kissed and entered the ED hand in hand.

_______________________________

Connie stepped out of her office looking for Zoe! Their relationship has improved a lot! They have been going out for drinks and going to each other's houses! She has been a great help to Connie! Assisting her with baby shopping! They both loved spending time together!

" Zoe! Jacob and I and decided to get married in 2 weeks! She told her.

"That's great!" Zoe replied. She went over and hugged her! Yes, they got engaged before but no one thought the wedding would be this early! They didn't dare ask her when she returned as they didn't want to intervene in their private lives.

" I need your help with the preparation! So would you be able to?" She asked hoping she would agree.

" stop being silly Connie! We are friends now! You don't need to ask! Just tell me what you want and I will help you!" Zoe said.

They decided the first thing was to book the venue and after doing that, they headed out for dress shopping! Connie wanted the perfect dress! One that would hug her figure, reveal her curves!! She wanted to look her best for her wedding! She wanted to be perfect for Jacob!

_______________________________

Connie came out wearing a white slender laced dress! It had no sleeves! It had a tail which was decorated with small stones! It looked perfect!

" oh wow! Mummy you look amazing!" Grace Said. " Dady will be very happy so see you in that"

" she's right!" Zoe added! " I wonder what he will do when he sees you!" She winked at her making Connie blush!

Next, they chose a dress for Grace with matching shoes and tiara! Connie also insisted in buying a dress for Zoe! She opted for a long pink dress which was decorated with flowers and matching high heels!

On the other side of town, Jacob was also shopping for his suit! He finally picked a black one, with a white shirt and a red tie. The Suit also had a red pocket square!
Max chose a black suit too but he chose a pink shirt as Zoe texted him informing of her dress colour! He had to match with her! Well that was what Zoe instructed him to do!

_______________________________

Max and Zoe came over for dinner after shopping! It was nothing fancy! Just ordered pizza and watched a movie together! Connie cuddled up with Grace and Jacob whereas Max cuddled up with Zoe!

After the movie ended, Zoe and Max left! Grace was already sleeping so Jacob carried her upstairs and tucked her into bed.

_______________________________

Connie was having a shower before bed! It had been a long day and how she was really tired! She felt to hands holding her waist! He kissed her neck and rubbed her shoulders! This made connie want more and more! She turned around to face him and kissed him! It was fierce yet gentle! Jacob carried her into the room whilst still kissing! They were both desperate for each other! He placed her on the bed gently, ensuring he doesn't hurt her tummy and he entered her! He gradually increased the pace whilst Connie moaned him name...over and over...