Part-20

Things have been great for Connie, Jacob and Grace! Thus were finally a proper family! Connie's bump was starting to show but she wore loose clothes to work so no one suspected anything!

Jacob came back home with a grin on his face! Connie noticed this and questioned him! " what have you done now? She asked!

"I might have booked us a two weeks holiday to the Caribbean!" He replied.

Both Grace and connie jumped around! Their first holiday in like...forever!

They were due to leave the tomorrow so that all packed and got ready! Connie called Mr Guy and explained that she wasn't going to be in and that Zoe was going to be in charge! She also called Zoe and explained the situation! Zoe and connie have become close now! Apart from Charlie, Zoe was the only one who knew Connie was pregnant! And she was happy for her! Finally she found someone! Finally she found love and the baby was the symbol of their love!

The next day Connie, Jacob and Grace left for the their holiday! It was a nine hour flight journey! " babe, why the Caribbean?" Connie asked.

" we are actually going to meet my family" he replied. " I want to introduce them to the two most important women in my life" she was excited but nervous too! Will they accept her and Grace?!?

_______________________________

They had finally arrived! They were waiting at the airport for Jacob's parents and connie grew nervous minute by minute! She hoped things would turn out alright! Their relationship has had a lot of difficulty that she wanted everything to be normal now!

There they are! Jacob pointed at his parents. Grace ran to them! She didn't care what thought! She hugged both of them and said " hello granma and granddad! They were both touched! The little girl has just met them and she has already accepted them! They liked her.

Jacob and connie approached them hand in hand. " hello mum and dad" he said and hugged both of them! " this is Connie, my fiancé!"

"Hello, Connie said! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

They helped them carry their bags and headed to Jacob's parents home.

When they arrived, Connie was gobsmacked! The house was soooo huge, it was practically a hotel! Every room had its own bathroom! There was a swimming pool, a sports ground! You name it!

Later on at dinner, Jacob's mum asked them how they met! They explained their story and what came next was unexpected..

I am sorry Jacob but we can't accept her... She can't be part of our family....