Part-26

It's been 9 months since Connie found out she was pregnant! She was due to give birth any time! She was scared! She had Grace a long time a go!

She was stubborn! She refused to take maternity leave and decided she would work till the end! Despite the Jacob's pleas, she refused! And one thing she hated Jacob for at the moment was not allowing her to wear her high heels! It's dangerous! Anything can happen! That was what he said! As if she didn't know that! She was going to be careful but she lost that battle!

_______________________________

Connie was treating a patient in the cubicles when she started getting pains in her tummy! And with each minute, they got worse and worse but she dismissed it! She didn't want to worry anyone!

*splash*

Her water had broken! She started screaming Jacob's name who instantly came!

"You alight sweet cheeks!" He asked!

" DO I LOOK ALRIGHT! I AM IN LABOUR ANS YOU ARE ASKING ME THAT!" She practically screamed at him!

They didn't have time to take her to the maternity ward so they moved her to resus!

Dylan, Ethan and Cal were the doctors! They were about to check her when she screamed," get away from me! I want Zoe to deliver the baby!"

"Connie let them help you!" Jacob said! " Zoe is not in today!"

But Connie being stubborn she refused! She only wanted Zoe so Jacob called her and asked her to come explaining the situation!

20 minutes later, Zoe walked into resus! She told everyone apart from Jacob to leave! But Jacob, he didn't want to stay! He couldn't see Connie in that state! That's a lie! He was too scared just to be there!

" I will be back!" He said. " I am going to get her maternity bag!" He was about to leave when connie pulled his hand!

" you are staying right here with me!" She said. " it's your baby too so I am going to go through this with you beside me!" Connie knew that Jacob was scared! The look on his face revealed everything!

"On your next contraction, I want you to push!" Zoe told connie and she did as she was told!

Jacob fainted at the sight in front of him!

" great! Now I have two babies to take care!" Connie joked!

_______________________________

When Jacob regain conscious , the baby was with Connie! She was doing the skin to skin contact to bond with the baby! Jacob admired her! The sight in front of him made him cry! It was perfect! It was beautiful! Utterly beautiful!

He went near Connie and kissed her forehead! " I love you sweet cheeks!" He took the baby in his arms and said, " he is beautiful! Just like her mother! Thank you for giving me such an amazing present!"

Jacob sat with the baby by Connie in her bed! Just then Grace entered! Zoe had gone to pick her up!

" can I hold him?" She asked! To which Connie nodded and Jacob handed the baby to her helping her to carefully hold him!

" Zoe can you please take a picture!" Said Jacob as he gave his phone to her!

" say cheese!"

CHEEEEEESSSEEEEE!!!