Part-5

I am going to skip the whole day at the Conference and do the part in the evening.

_______________________________

Yet another boring day! They both tried to make it more fun and interesting but it just wasn't. They were glad the day was over. Tomorrow they are due to go back to the ED.

As they were walking back to their room, Jacob brushed his hand with connie's and eventually decided to hold it.

Connie didn't pull away. She just smiled to herself. This man was driving her crazy. She hoped tonight would be exciting. Tonight would be worthwhile!

They opened the door and as soon as they entered, Jacob closed the door and pinned Connie to the wall. He couldn't wait no more. He wanted to taste her lips once again. And this time even for longer.

He got closer to Connie, his body against hers, one arm cupping her cheeks and the other, by her waist.

He kissed her and she approved as she put her hands around his neck.

It was rough yet gentle at the same time. The kiss was full of passion.. It revealed all their emotions, their love and their thirst for each other. Connie was very much enjoying the moment. She didn't want it to end but she had to control herself. Better if saved for later.

They both pulled away for air. Jacob wanted to kiss her again when connie pulled away.

"Later, Staff Nurse Masters,"Connie whispered. The best is yet to come. "You can show me the things you wanted to go to me " she winked and walked away.

Jacob just smirked. He places his phone on the bed next to connie's and headed to the bathroom.

*beep-beep*

A message alert and without looking, she reached and picked up Jacob's phone thinking it was hers.

"Hey Jacob!

I can't wait to see you! I am coming back on Monday! I missed you.

Love you,
Dami

Connie felt betrayed. She finally thought someone cared for her but no... It's always the same. No one loves her. Tears starting coming down her face. She was shattered! Heart broken! Don't Jacob love her! Was it all just a game to him!

Jacob came out of the bathroom and saw Connie crying.

"What's wrong sweet cheeks?"He asked. He was worried.

"Don't touch me Jacob."She shouted.

She showed her the text. Jacob was shocked!

"I thought you loved me."She said. "Didn't the kiss mean anything! Why did you do this Jacob? Why?"

Jacob hated seeing Connie, his lady cry... It broke his heart seeing her in that state...