Part-12

---------One month later----------

Connie has been observing Jacob all day. He had been secretive. Whenever she approached him, he would find an excuse and leave. She was starting to get suspicious but couldn't do anything about it.

It was the end of the connie's and Jacob's shift. Jacob went to connie's office.

"Coming sweet cheeks?" He asked?

"Oh so now you are talking to me?"She asked. She took her stuff and went to where Jacob was standing. "Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong."

"What makes you say that? I was just busy so didn't have the time to talk. Anyways, who would miss an opportunity to spend time with you, beautiful!" He winked at her and kissed her. Since everyone knew about them, they have been romancing publicly! They didn't care about what people had to say!

They walked hand in hand to the pub. As Connie walked in, she was in for a surprise!

"Sweet cheeks- will you marry me?"

That was what the banner displayed. She turned to face Jacob. "Of course I will babe!"

Jacob slid a diamond ring on connie's hand and hugged her.

Surprise!!!!! All the ED staff were there. They witnessed everything. They were glad that Connie found someone. She deserved to be happy after all she has been through.

"There's one more thing sweet cheeks!"

Grace!

Connie couldn't believe it. Grace was there. In front of her! How?

Graced ran to her mummy and gave her a massive hug. "I missed you," she said.

"I missed you to grace!" And connie hug her back. She still couldn't understand how it was possible.

She looked at Jacob. "How did it happen?"

"Well sweet cheeks, she called to ask if she could come back home but you weren't there do I answered. We thought of surprising you that's why I didn't tell you. Only me Grace and Zoe knew

Connie went to Jacob and kissed him. "Thank you. This is the best gift ever."

Grace went over to Jacob and hugged him. "So you must be mummy's boyfriend! I'm Grace."She didn't sound that happy!

"Hello Grace!" He said. "Glad to be back home?"

"Of course!" Grace replied. "Why wouldn't I?"

Jacob didn't want to say too much so just left her and went to Connie! He hugged her from the back and placed his hands on her waist.

Later on, After all the congratulations were said , the trio headed home! Connie's family was complete. Well she thought it was...