Chapter Twenty Two

I don't wake up by myself, or because of the sun lighting up the room. No, I wake up because of humming, Harry humming a beautiful melody. His humming causes his chest to vibrate slightly. I love waking up with him. I love how we can fall asleep in one position, and then wake up completely tangled together in a different one. Just like now with my head on his chest, and my arms wrapped around his torso. He is holding around me with one arm, and has the other behind his head, with out leg tangled together.

"Good morning, angel." He stops humming, and whisper in my hair. He moves his head so it isn't on top of min anymore, allowing me to look up at him. He smiles down at me, and moves the hand behind his head to remove some hair that has fallen on my face, and tucks it behind my ear.

"I love it when you call me that." I tell him hoping he won't stop doing it. He still has his hand on my cheek, and softly feels my skin. He hums in response, to tired to open his mouth, but still has a big smile on it. He is happy, I can see it. He wants to take in this rare moment where he is truly happy, and I let him. "What song were you humming?" I ask since I have never heard it before.

"Your song." He tells me slowly, his voice now much more raspier than usual. His starts playing with my hair, curling it around his finger.

"My song?" I ask completely oblivious to the fact that I might have a song.

"Mhm. Someday I'm going to write you a song, and that's going to be the melody." He explains, and a bright smile forms on my face at the thought that I can be his inspiration for a song.

"Whit that melody  there is no doubt that I'm going to love it. Especially if you're the one singing it." I hope the song is a happy one, where he describes how he feels in moments like this when it's jus the two of us.

"Good." He says laying his head back looking at the ceiling as he continues to hum the melody I have already fallen in love with. I lay my head back on his chest, and look out the window. His hands are still playing with my hair sending a comforting feeling trough my body.

The sun is shining so bright today, and the sky is crystal clear. It would be an amazing day to spend out, but today I just want to say inside enjoying Harry's company. There are so many things I want to talk to him about, so a day in hopefully alone would be just what I need.

"Want to go downstairs, and make some breakfast?" Harry asks, and just on cue my stomach growls signaling how hungry I really am, making Harry crack up.

-

"What should we make?" I ask looking trough the fridge.

"I don't know. Something simple." Harry is looking trough the only cooking book he has, because he wanted to make something we don't have every day, but seems to have given up after seeing how much effort he has to put into actually making it.

"We have everything we need to make pancakes. Want to make that?" I ask hoping he will say yes. I honestly don't have the energy to make anything difficult this early.

He shrugs his shoulders and say "Okay." while walking towards the shelves.

It's to early for any of the others to be awake, so the house is free of any notices except faint snore every now and then coming from the living room. They usually don't wake up until another hour or so. We haven't even turned on any lights yet, but the morning sun is lighting up the whole house, giving ti a warm welcoming look.

I pull everything we need out of the fridge, and place it on the counter, while Harry gets the bowls and such. I sort everything out on the counter, and push it to the side making room to make the actual pancakes. I open the cartoon of eggs, and pull out one egg first. I crack it in the bowl, and was about to take another one, but Harry hand stops me.