The next morning

The next morning I wake up staring in the eyes of my beloved Katniss. At first I don't remember, anything, but then the night comes flooding back.

"Good morning," she whispers to me and leans forward to kiss my forhead.

I'm laying on my side, towards her, our faces inches apart. Her leg's hitched over my hip and our arms are holding each other. I try to ignore the warmth radiating from her. 

I lean forward and kiss her softly on the lips. When we break apart, I lift a hand from her bare back and brush the hair away from her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be."

I smile and feeling a little more confident, I pull her tightly to me so ever inch of our bodies touch each other. Her head rests on my neck. I laugh when I feel her give me feather-light kisses.

"What?" She pulls away.

"It tickles."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it just does."

Her lips move up my chin to reach my lips. Soon our breathing becomes hitched as a hunger consumes us. My hands tangle in her hair and hers wrap tighly around my neck, one grips my back to her.

I roll over and press her into the matress. She giggles when I kiss her earlope.

"I told you it tickles," I smile as I bress my face into her collarbone. I inhlae and exhale as her smell makes me more hungry. 

"I'm sensitive around my neck," she explains breathlessly. 

"Maybe I am, too."

"Sensitive baker issues," she giggles again.

I lift my face back to hers and kiss her again

After our second time, Katniss drifts off to sleep curled up on my chest. After twenty minutes or so, I kiss her on the shoulder and climb out of bed.

Breakfast time.