Armin x reader -Snowflakes- Modern day AU

You stood outside in the snow, watching the newly fallen snowflakes join the old ones. It had been a good year. You met tons of new friends, including Armin.

You look at the blond haired boy running around in the snow and jumping around. "Snow~!", he exclaimed loudly. He giggles and looks at you. "Hey y/n! Don't you just love snow?!" You giggle and walk to him, "Yeah. Snow is nice. But very cold."

He laughs at you and tackles you down into the snow. You laugh and throw snow at him. You both end on laying on your backs and looking at the sky. "It's almost New Years..", he whispers. You nod, "Yeah I know.."

You close your eyes and think about the past year. "It went by so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was standing in my house watching the clock go to 12:00.." He hums in agreement and grabs your hand. Holding it tightly, "I'm really glad I met you Y/n.."

You open your eyes and smile at him, "I'm glad too."

You lie in the snow for a while longer until both of you get cold and decide to go in. Armin smiles, "I haven't had that much fun outside since the water park last summer!" You laugh and nod, "Same"

It was late at night. Armin was sitting on the couch next to you watching some anime. He looks at you and smiles. "Guess what." You look at him, "What?" He hugs you, "You are my best friend. Thanks for always being there for me and being nice."

You smile and hug back, "Of course Armin! I would do anything for you!"

"And I would do anything for you too.."

Yes yes. I know it sucks. But I tried my best. It's a very short chapter. I hope you liked it anyways. Thanks for reading.