Neko!LevixReader

{Requested by LeviBomBastic}

"Aww. Who's a good Neko?", You squeal as you pet Levi. Who was recently turned into a Neko in Hanji's recent experiment.

"Tch... Shut up brat.", He mumbled under his breath. "I can still hear you"

He sighs and climbs on top of your head, and sits down in your h/c hair. "Take me around this place. I want to find that baka so I can beat her up!", He yells. You giggle, "Alright. But the most you can do now is bitting and scratching!"

You have had some feelings for the shorty for quite a long time. So him wanting you to take him around, even though Erwin was right next to you both, made you very happy.

"Hurry up brat! Do I have to make you run laps?!" You shake your head and begin to walking around HQ.

Now when Mikasa saw this little Neko Levi on top of your head, she couldn't help but laugh. Actual laugh! Something she rarely does! But it earned her a scratch from Levi. That earned him a death glare.

"Both of you guys stop it! Mikasa, have you seen Hanji anywhere lately?", You ask her. "Yes. I saw her run past me saying something about 'Shorty is going to kill me' and 'I hope my plan works anyways'"

"Thank you! Which way did she go?" Mikasa points down a hall and you run down it quickly. Until you see a room open at the end of the hall.

You knew better than to go in it. You truly did. After all Hanji did say something about 'I hope my plan works'. She knows you have a small *cough* large *cough* crush on Levi.

But you still enter anyways... There is a light on, but it's not too bright.

"Glasses! Get out here so I can scratch your eyes out!", Levi yells loudly. Suddenly a laugh is heard and the door is shut. Then a hologram is turned on and Hanji is seen.

"Hello! This is a recorded message! I hope you know that I can hear and see you! Also, Y/n the only way you two can get out of this room is if you tell him! You know what I mean Y/n! Anyways Levi try to get this out of her. If you don't then I will take over in your place and you two will die in that room!", She smiles and laughs loudly.

'Dang it Hanji!', you think to yourself. "What does she mean by 'You know what I mean Y/n'?!"

You look to the ground and he pulls on your hair. "Answer me brat!"

"Well. I have a secret.. That she wants me to tell you..." "Well?! What is it?!"

"I-I Uhh. Well... Um. I-I l-like y-you.. A lot...", You stutter out. He chuckles, "That's it? That's what she wanted me to know?! I already knew that!"

The door opens and Hanji appears with a syringe. She gives Levi a shot, and he turns back to normal.

But she is stupid enough to give it to him while he is on top of your head. So you both fall down onto the floor.

"Sooo. Levi you never said if you liked her back or not!", Hanji squeals. "Maybe I do.", He says and looks at you. "Maybe I don't", he smirks and kisses your cheek then walks away.

A/n

It is finally finished! I hope you all enjoyed this! Leave more requests in the comments!  Until next time!