JeanxReader Are you related to a horse? {AU Modern}

{Requested by Brazil-chan}

I was at my job, minding my own business when this guy walked up to me. He was slightly rude about everything. He had a freckled friend, but this guy really confuses me. Is he a horse? His face is definitely a horses.

After a few moments, he felt really bad and started apologizing. Saying that he thought I was someone else. I just smiled. "I want to go make up for why I did. I'm so sorry. Here. Take my number and text me something that you want. I will get it for you! Marco give the girl your number too!", He said. They both gave me their numbers and left the store.

After my work hours, I went home and texted him

Y/n: Hey.
Horseface: who is this!? How did you get my number.
Y/n: you gave it to me
Horseface: oh yeah. Haha. Sorry. Uh. So. What do you want?
Y/n: get me.... Hmm

I think about it for a while.

Y/n: I want me you and that other Marco guy to hang out tomorrow. I'm off work.
Horseface: alright. 3:15?
Y/n: sure. See ya tomorrow.
Horseface: byeeee!!!!

I smiled as I plugged in my phone, and are some of my left overs from last night. Suddenly, I felt tired and laid down and fell asleep.

~{time skip to next morning}~
I woke up slowly and the light blinded my. "Neghhiigghh!!!!", I made a weird sound as I got out of my bed and looked at my phone. Which had 20 texts.
Horseface: hellooo?
Horseface: Answer!!
But one caught my eye.
Horseface: It's 3:00!!!!

"Snap!", I yelled. I heard knocks at my door and I opened it. To see Jean and Marco. "About time. Go get dressed.", Jean tells me. "Shut up!", I yelled as I ran to my room and got changed into my f/c shirt, jeans, and shoes. Then I brushed my h/c hair.

"I'm ready!", I told them while running down the stairs. "About time", Jeans says then laughs. Marco is very quiet.
Jean drove us to a Café and we all got something, Jean payed for it all. Then we sat down in a corner. "So Jean..", I began saying. He looks at me,"Yes?"
"Are you related to a horse?", I asked. He blushed a bit then chuckled, "No. I'm not y/n.." "You would have yelled at anyone else.", Marco spoke up. I was shocked he talked. "Shut up Freckles!!!", Jean whined.

The rest of the day we spent hanging out and laughing. It was one of the best days in my life.

A/n:
It's 1:19 am. I'm tired. Lol. Sorry for any mistakes. I hope you all liked it.
Leave requests!!
Until next time