ErenxMikasa Not really related..

{Requested by Shuyui}

Eren's p.o.v.

It was a normal day in the Survey Corps. Filled with all the cleaning that Heichou puts on us. And all the training we need to get vengeance on all those stupid Titans. Because they are jerks.

Anyways, like usual Armin, Mikasa, and I walked around the building. Ending the day in the library.

"Well, I need to go look for some books. You two.. Please stay here!", Armin happily said and slipped away.

"Eren. We need to talk. You will date me." I look at Mikasa, shocked.  "Mikasa, no"
"Mikasa, yes"

We then proceeded to have a glare staring contest, and I gave up after about 10 minutes.

"Fine! We will date for one day! If it goes good. I'll stay with you. If not. We break up!", I angrily mumble to her.

She smiles, which barely happens, and then grabs my arm. "Remember. We aren't really related. Your family was just taking care of me. Not adopted."

I nod, hoping to get this conversation over and the day over quickly. Even though. I did feel. Something deep down....  it can't be true though.
Right?

~a day later~

"Mikasa. I have something to tell you."
"Hm? What is it Eren?", She asks while fixing her scarf.

"I think... I think I love you.", I quietly say, loud enough for her to hear, while looking down at the ground blushing.

She smiles widely and hugs me tightly. "I knew you would!" I smile back and hug her just as tight.

A/n
Yay! I finished the request. Finally. XD. Sorry it's kind of short. But I tried my best at this. I don't really ship them, I ship Ereri more to be quite honest. But these two together are cute.
Sorry for any mistakes I may have made!

Until next time!