ReinerxReader I am not short! {modern AU}

{Requested by bronzitewolf}

He was almost the tallest person in my school. Behind his tallest friend Bertholdt. He wasn't shy, like his friend was. But he wasn't popular, like his friend was. Which, he told me mad him mad.  So I tried to help.
It would always end up with me saying good things about him. Like, "You're the second tallest person in the whole school! You are like a giant monster!!" He would always reply with, "Well, that's because you're very short.."

I am not! In any way! Short!!
I'm just not fully grown yet!
And he needs to understand that.
So I decided to play a little game, called 'Payback'. 

The next day in school was normal, until lunch. There was this one place that I liked to go for lunch, because I hate the lunch room. But to get into the place, you have to be short. I giggled to myself as I led him to the place. 

"Uhm. How do you expect me to get in this place y/n?!", He asked. I giggled again, "Climb in, Reiner" I easily climbed in and looked at him. "Come on!", I said.

He sighed and tried to, but failed. "The only reason you can get in there is because you are short!", He told me. I puffed out my cheeks and squealed angrily. "I am not short!!!", I said.
"Yes you are. You are like an ant compared to me!"

We fought for a while until we came to the conclusion that I wasn't short.  Just not fully grown.

A/n:
Hello!! Sorry (once again) for any mistakes. I hope you liked this!
Remember to leave requests!
Until next time!