Armin x reader Happy Birthday! {modern au}

It was a special day. It was your blonde haired friends birthday. You had to get the best present ever! He had a bunch of books, so that wouldn't be such a good idea. You asked a bunch of people what things he likes. Nobody really knows much about the blue eyed boy. Except the fact he likes books. So, you decided just to invite him over.

You heard a knock at your door, and open it to see Armin. He smiles at you and walks into the house. "Hello y/n! Great to see you!", he says smiling. You smile back, then walk to your couch and sit. "Lets watch Netflix!!!!", you exclaim happily. He laughs and sits next to you, "Yay!" You put a flower
crown on both of your heads and began watching the show. This is when your night of fun started.

Next up, was a horror game. So you decided to pick the popular 'Five Nights At Freddys'. Armin tried to fight you to just watch another episode of an Anime. But you didn't want to. So you both sat at your desk and started up the game. Which you bought the full game for, since its a special occasion.

Armin got to play first, and he screamed loudly around one or two hundred times. You wondered what the neighbors of your apartment thought about this. You played next. You didn't scream at all. Except for once when Foxy came out of no where. That scared you a lot.

To end the day off, you both sat down at the couch again and watched more Netfix. Armin was happy, and looked at you. "Y/n. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure. What is it?" "D-do you want to go out with me?"

You looked at him shocked and you felt your whole world stop. He looked at you, while blushing a ton. "Y-yes....", you stutter quietly. He smiles and kisses you, then pulls away and looks into your eyes. You hug him tightly and whisper in his ear, "Happy birthday Armin..."

A/N
I decided to make this, due to a little blondes birthday. I hope you all like it. Thanks for all the reads!!

Leave a request here or in the comments!!!!

Thanks for reading!!! Until next time~!