JeanXMarco {All of Me} AU

It was late at night, and I was in my living room. Sat in front of my large piano. I sighed, then put my hands to the keys. 'You can do this Jean', I think to myself and begin playing the song. I get most of the notes right, until I mess up. "GOD DARN IT!!!", I scream and throw a plant across the room. I take a deep breath and calm down, I will try again. I put my hands to the keys and begin playing once again.

"What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in then kicking me out. You got my head spinning. No kidding. I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy. Don't know what hit me. But I'll be alright. My head underwater. But I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose and winning. 'Cause I' give you all of me. And you give me all of you. Oh. How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying your beautiful too. The world is beating you down. I'm around through every move. You're my downfall. You're my muse. My worst distraction. My rhythm and muse. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you. My head's underwater. But I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 'Cause all of me. Loves all of you. Love all your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose and winning. 'Cause I give you all of me. And you'll give me all of you. Oh. Cards on the table, and we're both showing hearts. Risking it all though it's hard. 'Cause all of me. Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose and winning. 'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all to you. I give you all of me. And you give me all of you oh....."

I smile, I actually did it!!!! I actually played it...! I turn away from my piano and look at the time. 1:53 a.m. Great. I probably am annoying the neighbors. After cleaning up the lyric and music sheets, I go to my room and lay down. Slowly, I drifted into sleep.

~{time skip}~

I woke up quickly when I heard knocks on my apartment door. Great, someone is going to complain. You know I barely ever am awake that late, so I swear to all the titans I will punch the person if they are here to complain. I walk to my door and open it to reveal a taller guy with freckles. He had this smile on his face that annoyed me. Yet, something about this brown haired kid pulls on my heart strings. "Uh... so... last night I heard a song. It sounded amazing... I was wondering what the song was called...", he asks me. He seems frightened to be talking to me. "Oh. I wrote the song. It's called 'All of Me'. It's not the best though...", I answer. "Oh really? Can I maybe... come in and here you play it?", he asks sheepishly. I grab his arm and pull him in, "Sure whatever. Oh by the way. I'm Jean" "I'm Marco", he says. "I'm calling you freckles. Sit down." He sits down on the couch that is next to my piano. I sit and begin to play.

\|Marcos p.o.v.|/

I watched him as he played the song. His voice was like nothing I've ever heard before, and his piano playing was beautiful. I don't know why he said it's not the best. This is the most amazing song I've ever heard.

Once he finished, I was just staring at him. He looked up at me, "See it's not the best" "No Jean. That song is amazing!!!! Wow, it's so amazing....", I happily sighed. "Well, I have to go", I lie. "Bye Jean" "Bye Freckles", I start to walk away, and I drop something on purpose so I could come back later. It wasn't anything important. Just some old earbuds. I go back to my apartment, thinking about him and the song.

\|Jeans p.o.v.|/

~{the next day}~

I sighed and laid down on my bed. My song isn't amazing. Not even close. Something about him, just pulls on my heart strings. Is it his heartwarming eyes? His smile that lights up the room? Or maybe his voice? Whatever it was, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I need to get him out of my mind.. So, I grabbed my phone and texted my friend to meet me at a random pizza place. (A/n btw. It's going to be Freddy Fazbear Pizza because seriously. That place is probably mixture of awesome and scary. So yeah. That's the random pizza place.) He texted back ok, and I began to walk to the place.