Abusive!LevixReader Why is it like this..? {AU Modern day}

{Requested by Mitzuzu11}
Warning: abuse

After so many years of this. You felt as if it were normal. But at the same time. It wasn't. Levi, your old boyfriend has been following you around for the past few years. Taking you away once and a while and beating you senseless.

Truthfully, you were tired of it. All the things he called you and what he did to you. Everything. You hated to see him. You hated to hear his voice. You hated life, really.

You decided to deal with him tonight. So, you took your gun and put it in your pocket. He wouldn't let you get your phone back. No interaction with anyone. You couldn't even talk because he cut off your tongue. You weren't an Avox. You hoped he knew that.

You wouldn't out into the streets, knowing that at any second he would come out. And that will be the time you shoot him. You walked around for a few minutes. Until he landed in front of you with an evil grin. "Hello y/n. About time..", he growled.

Whilst glaring at him, you sneakily took out the gun and shoot him.
He was wide eyed, looking at you. Then he fell to the ground, dead.

You remembered how it all used to be. He was the nicest boyfriend you ever had. Then he changed. You always thought certain things about this in your mind. Usually the words that came up in your mind was "Why is it like this...?"

A/n:
Sorry if it's bad! I just was bored and decided to do this chapter. I'm working on other chapters right now. Since I have this week off of school. I didn't edit it, it's late at night. Sorry.
ALSO!!! THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Leave more requests please!!

I also have a Tumblr and Pinterest (I think I spelt that right).
They are both Tabbycatz11, just like this account. So go follow them! :)

Thanks for reading!
Until next time!!

~Katnip (my friend calls me this so it's going to be my sign off :D)