Neko!ReaderxSad!Armin

(The plot is made up by me, the time is the same time as the anime. This will be in first person!! Enjoy!)

I was getting worried. It's been a few weeks since Armin has talked or done anything ,but eat and drink. He has stayed in the library reading the book he got about the outside world. Me on the other hand, has been in Hanji's office trying to be able to talk. I'm a Neko right now... but I'm a Neko that can't talk. So whenever I try and talk to Armin, it just comes out as a 'meow'. The past few hours have been me watching Hanji make a serum to let me talk..... Which has been taking forever.

Several hours later, Hanji gives me a serum and I drink it. She directs me to talk, it actually worked! I can talk now!! I ran to the library and went to Armin. "Hey Armin! What's wrong buddy!?", I ask him worried. He sighed and didn't say anything. "Please talk!", I beg. "Fine... It's just that ever since... the last expedition...", he pauses and I know exactly what he is talking about. "F/n...... We lost Eren and Mikasa... Our two best friends. We lost them. They are gone forever....", he begins to cry. I hug him tightly and he hugs back, "f-f/n...... What are we going to do without them...? We lost our friends!" "We still have each other Armin! C'mon! We are the two most amazing friends together!", I say happily while rubbing my tail on his arm. He giggles and looks at me, "promise you won't leave me?" "I promise Armin.... I promise."

~epilogue~

The titans were finally gone! We were all free, to travel, and to roam free without titans. Finally!! I looked at Armin and he had the biggest smile ever. He finally got over Eren and Mikasa, and we were going to the ocean now. To see if it's real.

It took a while, 5 days 12 hours 34 minutes and 23 seconds to be exact. We are there, it's real. The ocean is real! Armin had that huge smile on and ran to the water. He jumped in it and swam around happily. He looked at me then came closer. "What are you doi--", I screamed as he pulled me by my tail into the water. Later that day we collected various seashells and laid them by two "graves" that we made by Mikasa and Eren. We miss them so much, but because of their help we are all free.

We were free....... freedom was ours.

The end