Shy!Nerd!ArminxShy!Artist!Reader True love? {Modern AU}

{Requested by ChristielJackson}

I looked at the chart of people, to see who I am paired up with for an art project. The teacher wouldn't let us pick out our own partners.

I would have worked by myself. I'm not good at... communicating with others.
The boy next to me, who never really talked either, was looking at the chart. "Who's Armin..", I asked myself out loud. The boy looked at me, "That's me..". He was quiet. I guess I'm not any better. "Let's go find somewhere to sit..", he says. I nod and we both walk to a table all the way in back quietly. Nobody really noticed us, which I kinda like. 

"So, I'm not very good at drawing", he tells me while I was drawing. "Wait, what are you drawing...?"  I blushed a bunch, and showed him. It was a drawing of him. "Woah. That's so cool",  he tells me. He fixes his glasses, "Maybe you could draw. I could write out about the drawing. So what was the project again...?", He asks quietly going back to his shyness. "Uh. A monster..." He nods to say he understood.

~A week later~
Armin really has started to open up to me. I think I have too. He likes to talk about video games and a bunch of other cool stuff about computers. Sometimes we go back to our quiet selves. But not often. The project was due today, and we have been done for a while now. It was easy, the two of us together make a good team.
I like the idea of us together it sounds nice. But I know he doesn't feel the same way.

I spoke too soon.
"S-so y/n. I was wondering if. You would like to go to my house to watch this anime on Netflix....". I smiled, "Sure...!" 

I think this is when my life is truly going to start. With my true love. 

A/n
Awww. That was cute.
I hope you all liked it!!
If you requested something I am working on it.
But leave more requests!
Until next time!