Chapter 53

>Mara<

Tis was the day of Christmas

Ha I'm just kidding I would never really say that! It although is CHRISTMAS I mean I sort of like Christmas. I kinda find it boring! I don't get many gifts all we do is eat plus my dad isn't gonna be home for Christmas...

After tour I came home and just chilled with Hayes and Zan.

Now Hayes and Zan are the power couple!

I remembered to get Hayes a gift and got him some yezzys or whatever there called. He should be grateful those ugly shoes costed lots of money!

I of course got Sky, Nash, Mom, his mom, and step Dad something cause I'm a good person.

There wasn't many gifts under the tree mostly because it's just me and mom this year. We were spending our Christmas with the Grier's cause they invited us. We agreed to open our present later at night around 6.

>><<

Time flied and mom put the presents in a bag to take over there and I grabbed Beary. Once we got there My mom set down the present and I let Beary run towards Zan and Kedda while I walked towards Hayes.

"Merry Christmas " I smiled giving him a hug

"Merry Christmas to you too" he smiled and kissed my cheek

I went to give everybody else a hug

"Hi Nash long time no see" I smiled

"You've been a busy lady" he laughed and hugged me

We then ate food that both Hayes mom and my mom prepared while everybody was in the livingroom talking. We made our way to the table and the dogs ate there dog food in the livingroom so they wouldn't be bugging anyone.

We thanked god for the food then ate.

>><<

Once everyone was finished we all went back to the livingroom so everyone could open there gifts. Hayes mom called everybody's name to come get their gifts.

I sat next to Hayes and we both opened our gifts.

"Thanks for the shirt Mara" Nash said

"Welcome" I smiled

I got Sky a little horse ranch house to play with. When she opened it her face lit up.

"Who's this from" she asked

"Me" I smiled felling proud

She came and gave me a hug

"Thank you" she smiled

"Your welcome" I smiled

Hayes thanked me for the shoes and when everybody was done opening gifts  they all went to watch Christmas movies. Me and Hayes went up to his room to watch them up there.

I was kinda upset Hayes didn't get me a gift but its okay I have him. I sat on his bed and he went over to his closest and grabbed a box. He handed it to me and smiled. I opened it and it was a shining neckles.

"Thank you" I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips

"I have some news" he said

"Yeah" i asked

"I'm moving to California with Nash"

_____________________

Oh goshhh...

Hope yall liked it!

Sorry for an mistakes💕