Chapter 5

"No school No school foorrr meeeee" I sang getting up to go see Ethan cause he texted me saying to meet up.

I showered then dried my hair. I put on a flannel and skinny jeans and vans. I brushed my hair and left it down like usual, brushed my teeth grabbed my phone and texted Ethan to hurry.

He showed up and I went outside to see Ethan we walked for half the time just to the park which wasn't far away then I saw Hayes and Makenna, yeah Sky was messing with me Hayes doesn't like me.

I got sad and left without caring about Ethan I could fell him running after me. I ran faster and got home and locked my self in my room.

Hayes irritates that crap out of me but I can't help but feel these feelings.

I was upset half the day I checked Instagram and had sad music on repeat ( listen to the song at the top)

Wow I'm over exaggerating

But that's just me

I heard nocks on the door to come down and eat, I haven't eaten much the past days I don't know it's good I just don't have the energy. I didn't eat for the whole day and it really didn't affect me.

I texted Ethan because I felt really bad about leaving

Ethan- I'm sooo sorry about leaving today. I just need some time to think. We'll hang soon!

I fell asleep there and then and dreamed about Hayes. I just couldnt sleep

Fwakkkkk

He's just always on my mind I don't know, I didn't even want to read the messages that Ethan sent me back then I went on Instagram again.

I went on Makennas page and saw a pic of Hayes and her kissing and I got angry and slammed my phone on my pillow.

He's those kind of guys that have alot effect on girls.

I then read the comments and half of them said "slut" and some mean stuff then I saw a comment that to be honest made my day.

@Azucena_01 " Why are you being so slutty I don't want to be mean but you always have pictures with guys, don't fuck with hayes or Mara I will rip your face out! And I dont think any girl wants you here anyway. Just don't break Hayes. Cuz honey you got a big storm comin😒"

I laughed then dmed her "oh gosh you're legendary for this😂 ily for this I'm serious but we have to meet"

She instantly replied "uhm we got to the same school and I've heard things about you guys😂 so that's how I know about your guy's situation"

We talked and we figured we would met at Starbucks I have to met this girl even though we go to the same school but like that I fell asleep.